This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

On downloading tiny files (less than the 2M requirement for ads), the download window goes from the server list to the download window. Under Firefox and Opera, there are 2 sets of "X" boxes (happens on all the Nexuses). They both work too, also sometimes there's part of a third one that shows up. Only graphical, nothing bad, just bizarre to see them all there.

For those seeing that white window of download query, and wondering why nothing happens, it's called WAIT. It eventually DOES happen. If the server is doing a ton of transfers, it could take up to a minute or two before you get in.

I've also got a Toshiba Thrive, haven't seen any issues with using it on here (except the typical download issue, not that I would on that device, because it's more work to get it onto the PC), don't think Opera Mobile has any problems here, except the same with the download "X" boxes. Not sure, but those wanting to use iOS devices with this site, should see if Opera Mobile is available for them, if so, use it. Should work fine.

GuruSR.

Should be fixed now.

Ai, got the testing, testing ,testing message up under comments.

Think I've messed this up (new to this side of things).

I have made two topics in the forums hoping I could link them to the "mod" page... Can't find out how to do that. Are the "official threads" I see on other mod pages added by admin staff?

Can I delete topics I have started?

And so I don't have to keep asking questions, is there a topic that explains this so I can indulge myself :)

Thank you for your time!

um, excuse me I just got one question, how I can change my nickname?

some say I must do 500 post, does it mean I have to post 500 thread or something?

You can change your title under your Avatar once you have 500 posts for example yours atm is "Enthusiast", your actual nickname if you mean user name, IE Lastito, the staff will usually ban your present account and allow you to create a new account with your desired name most of the time instead of actually changing the present account name if you speak to them before hand I believe.

You can change your title under your Avatar once you have 500 posts for example yours atm is "Enthusiast", your actual nickname if you mean user name, IE Lastito, the staff will usually ban your present account and allow you to create a new account with your desired name most of the time instead of actually changing the present account name if you speak to them before hand I believe.

oh sorry, yes I mean the title, not my name, 500 post? got more to do then

thank you for the info. :thumbsup: