This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

@badkrma: Please use the report button on any comment you think is out of line. That way it goes directly to a special forum only available to the staff. We do take these comments seriously and will quickly ban anyone who either gets too far out of line or make a habit of being obnoxious. We can and do look at the posting history when someone makes a comment that is not quite bad enough for an outright ban - and if we believe that member is making a habit of it, they soon become an ex member. :biggrin:

Thank you for your information. And I trust you guys are doing a great job, a difficult job I'm sure. :thumbsup:

Hello i dont speak English. Scoolenglish. also weiter auf Deutsch. Seit heute genau meine Spieler oder auch meine Akteure keinen Kopf, kann mir irgendjemand helfen?

In German to OP:

Hallo. Leider ist die offizielle Sprache hier Englisch und ihre Verwendung vorausgesetzt. Es sind jedoch einige deutsch-sprachige Benutzer hier unterwegs die dir sicher weiterhelfen können.

Dies hier ist allerdings der Feedback-Bereich für die "Webseite", nicht für irgendein Spiel. Und da haben wir auch noch ein weiteres Problem, wir wissen ja nicht einmal von welchem Spiel du sprichst. Es wäre also ratsam diese Frage in dem entsprechenden Hilfe-Bereich für das Spiel mit dem du dieses Problem hast zu wiederholen. Ich werde es mal kurz für dich übersetzen, aber hier ist dennoch nicht der richtige Bereich dafür.

English translation of the OP's question:

"Hello. As of today my player or my actors don't have a head anymore. Can anybody help?"

In German to OP:

Du wirst allerdings schon noch ein paar mehr Informationen geben müssen, damit dir jemand weiterhelfen kann. Z.B. falls dieses Problem erst nach dem Installieren eines Mods aufgetreten ist, müssten wir wissen welcher es war und/oder welche Mods du im Moment benutzt, um Konflikte feststellen zu können, deine Ladereihenfolge usw.

Tut mir leid dass ich hier erst mal nicht mit mehr helfen kann als das.

In English what I wrote to OP:

Hello. I'm sorry, but English is the official language around here and required to be used. Though there's a lot of users speaking German around here who can surely help you with this.

But this is the section for "site" feedback, not for questions to any game, which leads us to another problem, as we don't even know what game it is you're talking of. So it'd be advisable to repeat your question in the proper help section for the game you're having trouble with. I'll quickly translate it for you, but this is still not the right place for it.

-translation-

Actually you'll need to give some more information though for anybody to be able to help you. For example, if the issue only started after installing a mod, we need to know which one it was and/or which mods you're currently using to figure out conflicts, your load order etc.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help than this for now.

edit: sorry for going off-topic

Edited by DrakeTheDragon

Is there a location where one can find the benefits of subscribing, other than general support of the site?

I looked in the subscriptions section and saw that there were different levels available, but what are the advantages to being a premium member?

Edited by M48A5

The Skyrim Nexus is almost constantly overloaded for quite some time now and it seems to get worse from day to day and reaching a really annoying status where downloading,rating,looking up notifications and posting do not even work any more at all.I really hope you will fix it.

Yours is the only site I use for skyrim as I did for oblivion and I love it,but my patience is wearing a little thin these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Please only use these forums to report problems, make suggestions or ask questions about these forums or my sites. Any questions related to Morrowind, Oblivion or anything other than Nexus sites should be posted in the other relevant forums.

Thank you.

i've been using the NMM and i love it, but i can't download any other file type. if i click download or files i';m taken to the bottom of the page i've tried this with NMM disabled on the prefernces page and the same thing happens . I've checked my security and i can download stuff from other sites HELP

Suggestion / request

Would it be at all possible to add a " my comments " function to the mod comments threads ? ( not watch topic or track a file )

I don't know if others would find it useful or the work involved or the load it will add to the servers but I thought I would throw it out into the ether .