This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Using the Nexus is completely free of charge. You can use it anonymously without registering, but for some features you'll need to have an account. Registration is free and no payment information is ever asked.

You have the choice to support the Nexus further by becoming a voluntary Supporter or Premium member. This will cost a regular fee, but it will also give you some additional benefits regular non-paying members won't get, like being able to use the Premium servers, which normally have better performance and download rates than the regular servers. However, Premium membership is still voluntary support of the site and your donations should never be considered as payment for the services the Nexus is providing to you.

Having to pay for mods is still illegal as far as Bethesda is concerned. So if you witness a webpage "requiring" you to pay for access to its mods, tell Bethesda about it and it's gone.

I'm trying to figure out the icons used in the various forums. This question came to me while I was trying to mark a thread I started as answered, if you can do that I haven't worked it out yet.

If I had lived in ancient Egypt I would have probably been illiterate, hieroglyphics generally just confuse me.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/images/4074701-1334939185.png

(1) seems to be a hot thread

(2) I've only seen on a pinned Faq thread

(3) seems to be threads I've posted in

(4) I don't have a clue, I see it on post with 0 views 0 replies as well as post with many views and replies

(5) I don't have a clue here either.

(6) This one I get! Somebody did a big No No.

I apologize if this is answered somewhere, I felt that over an hour of searching for the answer was enough.

If I have missed any icons I'd appreciate info on them also.

Thanks

1 - Thread you've posted in with new posts

2 - Hot thread you've read all posts in

3 - Thread you've posted in with no new posts

4 - Nothing, just a thread without new posts

5 - Thread with new posts

6 - Yep, locked.

Just a minor language bug, but when using the word "circumvent" on a post recently, it blocked the c-u-m. :)

Yup, Sitebot doesn't have much tolerance for stuff like that. It tends to censor a lot of stuff it really shouldn't. :tongue:

I've been browsing around the latest Skyrim mods and idk might be a over-exaggeration but feels like half of the mods are translations.

Is it possible to have a different section for translations or maybe link them together with the original mod? I'm playing English Skyrim and don't really mind browsing page after page of polish, czech and whatever translations of the mods, if you know what I'm saying. :)

There seems to be an issue with the images scrolling on the homepage of the Oblivion Nexus. It could be either because the pictures are too large for the capture area or that they aren't being loaded properly. Here is an image of what I saw and am talking about.

Nevermind...appears that section was being worked on

Edited by Jeridyn

I have a problem with the preferences page:

Actually my File Download Method is set to "Separate Page". I want to change it to "Default on-page pop-up box", but the choice isn't saved when I click on Submit.

It show the page saying "Preferences updated", but the setting doesn't change at all (if I look again at the preference page it still show "Separate Page")

EDIT: All the other settings are fine, only "FIle Download Method" doesn't change

Edited by forli