This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I've currently begun experiencing problems when attempting to download a mod for a particular game. I tested to see whether it was a mod-related issue but I have the same problem when trying to download any mod.

I simply get the error message: "Internet Explorer has stopped work" (As can be seen in the attached file)

Could you advise me as to whether it is a problem at my end or Nexus'

Thanks

Dean

P.S. I have disabled addblocker and I still get the error

I tried to get in touch with an Admin/moderator but couldn't find a way so I am posting here:

I just want to inform that the account "blackshap9" is my account and recently my long time girlgriend started using it. She will be opening her own account from the same ip address. I use this account to track files only and have zero interest in any other social participation.

I am just giving you guys a heads up because I read the rules and it said we could get in trouble if there are two accounts on same ip address so I am informing that it's 2 different people.

Thank you, I love the site.

This question isn't really important and I apologize if its off topic. However, I would like to know, how do you get a title? I really want my title to be "One Directioner". Sorry if it counts as spamming.