This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I hope this is the right thread. If not then move my post to the right thread. Anyway that wasn't what I need to ask about.

I wonder why my download history is still empty when I've downloaded several Skyrim mods the past few days?

Edited by leonardo2

I wonder why my download history is still empty when I've downloaded several Skyrim mods the past few days?

Your download history is reset on the 1st of each month as the stats databases are archived then cleared. Premium members can see their full history, but we can't allow every member to see their full history as it's a massive burden on the database (searching 100 million plus rows for the mods you've downloaded takes time!).

Your download history is reset on the 1st of each month as the stats databases are archived then cleared. Premium members can see their full history, but we can't allow every member to see their full history as it's a massive burden on the database (searching 100 million plus rows for the mods you've downloaded takes time!).

I see. That explains why my download history was empty, but now it's working as it should. Although it would be convenient if feasible of course to have those mods you downloaded the 1st listed in the download history. :smile:

Not sure about the rest yet (haven't looked) but the Fallout 3 and the New Vegas site's are a little borked now. The tabs on user profiles (Pictures, Mods, Info, Etc.) simply do not work for me on newvegasnexus and and whilst they do work on fallout3nexus, I cannot get past the first page of mods or pictures for a user. I'm using the latest Firefox and Java updates, if that helps at all. Edited by Lurker101

Hi, I know the Your Feeds and new Social network features are new and Bata and may very well change but I have few suggestions.

The icons and the text are to close there should be a pacing of at least 3-5px between them.

There should also be a divider between the tabs and the info below it, as it seems weird the way it is now, a divider would look better, and maybe not a divider if doted lines between the button tabs, seems a little bit windows 95 website. (I am just saying, it could do with some improvement).

Also I feel site news should be featured 1st or if not then when news is made available that the site news be shown on your first visit, just my thoughts on the matter.

I agree with Zalpha (mainly on the news feed issue), but the site should not be in px, it should be in percentage, as I have a large screen all I have is a little column with little writtings in the middle of my screen.