This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

yes i get this error, if an admin can do something that would be great (monster mod)

Site error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

In an effort to stop bandwidth leeching bots members cannot download a file more than 50 times. If you believe you are seeing this in error or can provide a good reason why you have downloaded this file more than 50 times please get in contact with a site admin.

( I download it 5 times then i figured out it was bugged,so i I had to download it manually. so when i try to download it manually i get this error (author told me to download it manually nexus mod manger is bugged with his mod)

For months now, I have been unable to download from the UK Premium location - returns an Error 404, File Not Found. The download works fine from the US Premium site. This is happening on a range of different files and makes no difference if I wait for days before trying the downloads.

Is this a known issue or is there a setting I need to change? I am using Windows 7 Ultimate with IE 9 with all the updates applied.

Many thanks for the work you do on Nexus and, hopefully, a solution to this long standing problem.

Sorry if this has already been posted but i can't find an answer. With the NMM can you install FOMODs such as the Project Nevada-wmx(weapon mods expanded) compatibility patch, and if so then how?

Not a Site question - Moved to NMM Open Beta Feedback

Bben46 sorry

Edited by Bforte40

I'm using version 0.19.0. It installs everything nicely but the mods that come with fomod files. I always get "an exception occurred in the script" error and I know that, when I was installing NMM, I checked Associate with fomod files option. I have Fallout 3 GOTY from steam and it isn't installed in program files.

(Presuming that you're referring to problems with NMM...) This is not a Site problem - Please post your issue in "NMM Open Beta Feedback"

NOTE: There's a reason it's still a BETA version. :laugh:

--TNL

i realy ned help i want to use chat ive been hear an hour

What part of chat banned do you not understand?

If you were going to be allowed back, you would have been kicked - banned means you don't get back in. If you insist on violating the chat rules, you get chat banned.

Note that ALL site rules also apply to chat.

If you persist in violating the site rules you get a permanent site ban.

I suggest reading the rules and TOS before toy go any further with this as you are already on thin ice.

Bben46, Moderator

What effect does negative rep have on a forum member ? I have seen many cases of what appear to be neg-rep trolls in the comments section of the mods uploaded in the skyrim section of late......seemingly innocuous comments being neg-repped.

Thanks for any info.

What effect does negative rep have on a forum member ? I have seen many cases of what appear to be neg-rep trolls in the comments section of the mods uploaded in the skyrim section of late......seemingly innocuous comments being neg-repped.

Thanks for any info.

Nothing so far. It only hides the post, if it reaches a certain number. There isn't even a place where you can view a user's reputation, and I'm not sure it is even tracked on a user base.

Hi Dark0ne

First off thank you very much for the amazing websites and making this community possible.

Just a little quick feedback as a user that I thought would be necessary. (Sorry if this has been mentioned before.)

I really appreciate modders' works and even though at first I was careless about reading description pages, my carelessness took its toll on me in the formof me not having a single clue as to what I'm doing. NMM helped out a lot and I got more careful and used to finding my way around the site, but I encounter more and more description pages written in plain white font and no stylized way. I took it the modders didn't feel like getting all classy but as I read more comment pages I saw many modders didn't leave it plain intentionally, but rather out of lack of tools.

I would like to ask for a handy toolbar (like the one I'm seeing at the top of this comment box, for example) to be added in the "Long description" section of the "Add a new mod" page. I'm not a whiz but maybe not every modder knows or is patient enough to use BBCodes (or HTML, or any other things allowed there) to stylize the description page.

The page, and screenshots are literally everything that help make a user understand what's what about the mod and mod authors really deserve better comfortable work space, imho.

Thanks in advance.