This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

It's working for me, but seems to be updating very slowly this morning. I clicked on refresh and it seemed to go to normal speed. :psyduck:

Wheres the Setting to view Signatures

You mean this one?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature

It's the page where you can 'edit' your signature.

I don't know if you can toggle whether to 'view' users' signatures below their posts or not in this forum.

Okay I have this issue since the site update and the problem is the following: I somehow cant get the user submitted images will not load when I try to view them on a mod page. I am not sure but the whole site seems to time out and reloading the page will result in a "Cant connect to server" message and I have to wait several minutes until I can reload the page only to have the page load and then suffer the same problem that I cant view the images. Thats going on for awhile now, same with categories simply not wanting to load the images, like going to armor and the images not loading and when clicking one of the mods the same "Cant connect to server" etc.

It doesnt matter if I use Opera or Firefox or Internet explorer its always the same issue and I have no idea why that is. Also it seems that the regular search is totally gone and there is only tag search. Any idea whats up with that?

So yeah, the old layout of the categories and such seemed to work just fine but it doenst seem to work anymore for me.