This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hello there, I'm here to report an issue that I've been having for several days now.

I can't access the Skyrim Nexus. Only the Skyrim Nexus page, the main page (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/). I can still go on mod specific pages or on any other Nexus, but not on that specific page. I have no idea where the problem is coming from, but the page doesn't actually load, or rather no data is received. The issue might actually come from my end, but I think this is unlikely. Has anyone ever experienced such problem?

By the way, if it is a common error, I apologize, I searched the forums but didn't find anything about this.

Edited by Badorio

I (premium user) had very slow download rates while using the premium Kent server and downloading by NMM (75 kb/s I rate as "very slow"). I was some weeks on vacancy and today I had to download lots of mods for upgrading.

Now NMM seems to choose the premium Kent server by default and I suddenly have download rates of up to 1700 Kb/s while downloading by NMM.

I have no idea what you did, but it's great.

Hello there, I'm here to report an issue that I've been having for several days now.

I can't access the Skyrim Nexus. Only the Skyrim Nexus page, the main page (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/). I can still go on mod specific pages or on any other Nexus, but not on that specific page. I have no idea where the problem is coming from, but the page doesn't actually load, or rather no data is received. The issue might actually come from my end, but I think this is unlikely. Has anyone ever experienced such problem?

By the way, if it is a common error, I apologize, I searched the forums but didn't find anything about this.

Got the same problem recently. I can't access the main pages of Skyrim, Fallout 3, or New Vegas when using Firefox. It works with other browsers.

Everything is working fine for me using Firefox. Try disabling any ad-ons and trying. Especially things like parental filters, ad blockers, script blockers etc.

If you'd be willing to send me your password (you can reset it, then send the new one to me, then reset it again once I say I'm done) then I can let you know if it's a problem with the site or a problem with your browser/PC. As it is I can't reproduce this in Fire Fox on 5 different accounts, Premium or otherwise.

As wres1, I could load the page when being logged off. I tried what daventry suggested and it worked. No idea why having my "feed preferences" set on "tracked files" made this issue happen.
It might be interesting to note that it worked properly that way before, and happened suddenly without me changing anything to my account preferences.

Thanks for the help!

Go to your Preferences, then scroll down to Your Feeds Preferences

Click on the Defualt feed tab in Homepage

then select

Site News Game News Network News

Save your Preferences, then everything is back to the way it was.

Yeah, that fixed it. Thanks a lot, daventry!