Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

@kafka65555:

" Could someone make a mod that categorizes your save files by character? For example, such as in Dragon Age 2? Specifically, I would like an option of choosing which character's save files to see and have it filter out the other ones so I can't see them, unless I select that character. "

-- half an answer -- name your games as you save them, using the console

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so couple days ago, I came across a mod that change how the poison vs shield thing work.
Basically, it makes the poison last longer, however, hitting a blocked opponent with a poisoned weapon no longer poison them. In short, poison only apply when you actually hit the enemy with your weapon.

Can anyone here tell me which mod is it? Thanks

is there a mod that lets me permenately kill everybody

Kill Every NPC - Including Children is a mod on nexus that will work for that, but be careful with it, it can screw up your quests, so I would recommend only using it on a save specifically for that. I Think this mod is a ton of fun, You can finally do one person raids without essential characters constantly make it impossible.

Hello people!!! My question is really quick by today

I am an FM stables , and a convenient horses user, and i'm also a hearthfire player, I'm looking for a kind of modern home mod with a decent stable, meaning with place for around, 5 or 6 horses depends on followers,

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that enhances my experiences with the Khajiit gameplay. Something like night visions passively activate (silently) instead of using a power. I also think Khajiits should run faster and jump higher. It would be amazing if Khajiits could run like Werewolfs, because that was what I initially thought they would do, lol. That would be way cooler than having this useless claw attack.

Anyway, if anyone of you knows some good mods for Khajiit players I'd be grateful. Thanks!

Btw, please no texture/graphical mod suggestions.

Edited by AceDelyar

Is there a mod that give similar abilities as the Reavers in Dragon age Inquisition? I know i could always play a vampire for a life-steal oriented playthrough, but i really just dislike the idea of vampirism and constantly feeding.