ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, buddies.

I would like to know if there is any mod or any way to paint armors and clothes.

I have a couple of pieces that i would like to paint to black or ebony or silver, but i don't know if i can do this in the game itself forward or i just can't, that's why i'm asking for mods to do this.

Could you help me find it if there is such mod? I can't find anything yet.

Also, is there any mod to change the time? I mean, to make the day longer and the night shorter. I pass more time in night than daylight and it's depressing, lol.

Thank you and have a nice day :smile:

Edited by IrionDaRonin

Probably a dumb one, but is there a nice well-scripted mod that adds a backpack or other immersive container that goes in your inventory and can be used to hold other things, rather than just a backpack that adds to carry capacity? Apocalypse adds a great storage spell, but my new character isn't a mage so I'm looking for an alternative. Thanks!

Probably a dumb one, but is there a nice well-scripted mod that adds a backpack or other immersive container that goes in your inventory and can be used to hold other things, rather than just a backpack that adds to carry capacity? Apocalypse adds a great storage spell, but my new character isn't a mage so I'm looking for an alternative. Thanks!

I think the Portable Backpack mod used to do this. It's hidden on the Nexus now, but perhaps the author has it hosted elsewhere.