Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that adds in a slider for Armor Enchants, similar to how Weapon Enchants lets you adjust an enchantment's effect. I know armor enchants don't have charges, but I want to make armors and such with specific effects. An example would be a ring with 30% Health Regeneration Rate and 40 Fortify One-Handed.

Thanks for reading!

Hey Mod Detectives. I'm looking for the hat in the image below; I'm pretty sure the original symbol on it was something different, and the Destruction symbol was an optional change; it was based on a character's hat from something or other, I think.

http://i.imgur.com/TCZzwgN.jpg

Thank you for checking :smile:

Hey guys.

This is a long shot. But is there a mod that will let me switch players between my followers like a Bioware game would?
I think it'd be fun to switch around mid battle from my Warrior to my mage. I also could mix this with Familiar faces to play as my own created characters.

Would be cool if something like this existed.

Hi guys I was wondering... a long long time ago (around the time UFO was released) there was a mod that change the looks of the vanilla followers, it changed the male housecarls into female also Elisif looks, but I can't find it anymore, anyone know the name of the mod? or at least remembers such mod existing? XD

Edited by corvinusvz

Hi guys I was wondering... a long long time ago (around the time UFO was released) there was a mod that change the looks of the vanilla followers, it changed the male housecarls into female also Elisif looks, but I can't find it anymore, anyone know the name of the mod? or at least remembers such mod existing? XD

Is this it? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25749/?