Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

So, i searched but i didn't find anywhere a mod that simply toggles the enchantment of the weapon.

Like, you have a power to control wether the enchantment is on or off. Press power, unleash the power of the weapon, press again contain it.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where can i download The Leather Armor mod in this pic? i see it here

http://41.media.tumblr.com/9a4a97cb7a79d2bbf4f7b303717c718e/tumblr_o5evittxzt1u4wobbo9_1280.jpghttp://41.media.tumblr.com/9f86cb8f6fabb9c2519df58aafb879d1/tumblr_o5evittxzt1u4wobbo1_1280.jpg

I am looking for a particular Fart mod that I saw a couple of years ago. It is not a shout, it is not the squat animated one. in the mod review, the player walked into Whiterun market, stood there and blew a 360 causing npcs to run, faint and fight each other. It also blew away everything else. It is the funniest mod review I've seen.

I have a modded game and started playing again this week,

One of the mods warns me when there is activity in the area "You sense activity..."

Does anyone know which mod does it?

I can't remember and it has been a long time since I installed the game.

Could it be from the Ningheim race?

Edited by wolfsangeleyes

Let's have another go.

Is anyone able to identify this armour, please?

The texture is CaBaL120's alt black retexture of Elven armorin the AMidianBorn set. Not sure how it's on a skeleton mesh, though.

And now a case for me:

I have in my mods a mesh that alters the Red Mountain ash plume into a full cone instead of just a cheesy backdrop thing. The problem is... I have no idea where it came from. I thought it was from The Ruffled Feather, but it seems that has a particle system. I managed to tweek this ash plume of unknown source to have better transparency falloff, and wanted to give it to the original creator for their consideration. Does anyone know of mods that add better Red Mountain ash plumes besides Ruffled Feather?

Ahoooyyy !

One of the issues I'm constantly trying to address in skyrim is the prevalence of goods in the world. Morrowloot + Scarcity does fairly well at reducing the nonsense leveled items. But what I would like is for there to be a chance that armor looted from corpses is destroyed or unusable. If, e.g., I kill a bandit with a sword thrust through their gear, does it even make sense that I can grab their armor and wear / sell it ?

Is there such a mod ?

Thanks !