Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any mods which let you put some shouts on a selection wheel or anything like that?

The usage of shouts is profoundly clunky. I find myself switching shouts during combat, and the fewer time I have to open a menu and search for things, the better.

As opposed to the Witcher 3, which has signs that are probably even more important to combat, it still manages to have a faster and smoother selection system for your secondary combat tools.

Edited by Cowgoesmoo3

Any mods which let you put some shouts on a selection wheel or anything like that?

The usage of shouts is profoundly clunky. I find myself switching shouts during combat, and the fewer time I have to open a menu and search for things, the better.

As opposed to the Witcher 3, which has signs that are probably even more important to combat, it still manages to have a faster and smoother selection system for your secondary combat tools.

Try Equipment HUD and Fast Cast. Fast Operation System may also help you.

HELP! I saw this really cool war hammer mod some time a few days ago before I landed in the hospital and I was going to download it but never got the chance. I can't find it anywhere but it was in the files of the month. It was steel looking and it was a piston hammer. Like car pistons. IT WAS AMAZING! I'm soo disappointed.

I had added a mod to skyrim that added arches (and maybe fences) to various places around skyrim. What I most remember is an arch at the crossroads where the road from Whiterun intersects with the road to rorikstead at fort greymoor. The arch was on the road from whiterun, looking right at fort greymoor. I cannot find that mod, and I am a hoarder when it comes to mods... (Anybody want SkyrimTuner's original Fantasy Option C?)

So around September of last year I found this mod that built a somewhat narrow, two-level living space inside the southern portion of Riverwood's western wall. The entrance to it was through a trap door located up the stairs and to the left of the wall's walkway that the Whiterun guards use to watch the road once you get back from notifying Balgruuf about Helgen. On the upper level it had two single-person beds separated by a sit-down table pushed up against a wall below a map of Skyrim. The level below it had a couple of chests, a dresser with two drawers, and a bag or two if I remember correctly. Was damn near perfect to use while doing the Riverwood quests, but I haven't been able to find it again while searching on here nor over on Steam's site. If anyone knows what mod I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Is there a perk overhaul that gets rid of all the small passive perks and just leaves/adds ability perks like eagle eye and shield charge? I know there is perkus, ordinator, and sperg but I don't think they do what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a town and city expansion mod compatible with Immersive Citizens. I checked the list of compatible mods on the IC website, but none did what I wanted (add more buildings, NPCs, quests, district themes, etc.). Can anyone direct me to the most detailed of settlement enhancement mods that are compatible with IC? Thank you.