Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

One of THOSE mods, huh? Bah. No thanks. Thanks for the answer though.

No problem. Yeah, the Charm mod is one of THOSE. I'm not sure if the follower is as well, but that site was the first result with a download on Google. I didn't look into it in any great detail beyond skimming the page to see if a download link existed.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to ask if there is a mod out there that can help vampires not feel weak in sunlight, sort of like a daywalker. I have looked and couldn't find one. I really want to have my strengths of a vampire and be able to wear any clothes out in the sun without increasing my blood drain. That is the only thing I am trying to do.

I don't think there's something out there that specific. However, you could use Better Vampires, and then use their in-game settings menu to tweak your vampire experience how you like. There's over 40 different options, so it can get pretty custom.

Yeah you can turn off the negative impact caused by the sun. Great mod... Can't play without it

Looking for some mods for SE version which I had no luck finding myself yet and some mod recommendations:

1). Mod that makes all vampires burn in ashes on death (maybe with certain kill conditions).

2). Dawnguard (dual handed) Battleaxe and more expanded Dawnguard arsenal in general.

3). Small mod that lets me enchant weapons with Sun magic damage type, maybe with couple of small spell additions too.

4). Which weapon collection mod you would recommend? Since Immersive Weapons aren't ported, which I liked quite a lot in LE, what alternative you would suggest? I'm into lore-friendly stuff, not overpowered or too fancy looking. Would be great if it contains Dawnguard or Silver weaponry expansions (than point 2 gets irrelevant in that case).

5). Any combat enhancer mods you can recommend? Not something too script heavy but dynamic?

6). Are there any specific spell packs or ritual mods tied to occultism/satanism/daedrism? It's hard to describe what I want exactly, just something dark, sinister and disturbing in terms of powers my character can possess not tied to vampirism or lycanthropy. Blood Magic?...

Looking for some mods for SE version which I had no luck finding myself yet and some mod recommendations:

1). Mod that makes all vampires burn in ashes on death (maybe with certain kill conditions).

2). Dawnguard (dual handed) Battleaxe and more expanded Dawnguard arsenal in general.

3). Small mod that lets me enchant weapons with Sun magic damage type, maybe with couple of small spell additions too.

4). Which weapon collection mod you would recommend? Since Immersive Weapons aren't ported, which I liked quite a lot in LE, what alternative you would suggest? I'm into lore-friendly stuff, not overpowered or too fancy looking. Would be great if it contains Dawnguard or Silver weaponry expansions (than point 2 gets irrelevant in that case).

5). Any combat enhancer mods you can recommend? Not something too script heavy but dynamic?

6). Are there any specific spell packs or ritual mods tied to occultism/satanism/daedrism? It's hard to describe what I want exactly, just something dark, sinister and disturbing in terms of powers my character can possess not tied to vampirism or lycanthropy. Blood Magic?...

these all belong in the request forums not here

these all belong in the request forums not here

But why? Description says:

"Got an idea for a killer modification that hasn't been made yet? Outline your ideas here and discuss it with others. Who knows, it might get created!"

But I don't want any of these mods to be created, I want to know if ones I listed even exist. If they don't, I won't ask anyone to make them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello community!

I'm hoping to either get in touch with the author of fire and ice overhaul. It has been hidden on the nexus for I think 2-3 years I have the file and I want to upload it if this is allowed?

According to reddit the reason for the creator hiding and removing his files from nexus was that he seemed upset with the content here on the nexus or there was some kind of dispute between the mod author and trolls on his mod page.

The author's username I think is Apollodown

Edited by VValentour