Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I have lost track of which mod added her to the game, but about a year ago my character was walking around Skyrim and came upon a toadstool ring. I also saw a green skinned wood nymph running away. I caught up to her and got her to be my follower. Possibly I used AFT. I do not remember her having a voice, but not sure. Limited dialogue, no clothes, green skin and orange hair. I think her name was Nymph. I can't find any reference to her by googling or yahoo search or on the Nexus. If you know what mod that was , please tell me.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I am searching for a mod that does these three things:

1) make it impossible for anyone who is not dragonborn to craft dragonbone weapons and armor (also dragonscale, basically anything dragon), as for the pieces to develop their full protective/damage causing properties, one (or more) dragon souls are required to craft it. You could theorethically craft those things without dragon souls, but neither the weopons nor armors have their full potential then (would actually be only a little better than steel and brittle) and cannot be upgraded (dragon soul requirement)

Ideally, there should be a small quest involved to "learn" the correct way to craft the armors and weapons (perhaps kicked off by crafting a dragonbone/dragonscale armor and weapon first without any soul - because that is what the normal npc's in Skyrim do- Miraak being the exception - and it breaking). Delphine or Esborn could send you to discover an ancient book detailing "mystical dragonsoul infused weapons and armor"- techniques lost to time or something like that. Even Parthy could help with the discovery, telling the Dragonborn how to craft a dragon's soul into it.

2) If one does use the dragon soul to craft, the weapons and armor will be the strongest in game, superior to Daedric Armors and Weapons

3) Maybe the dragonborn could then learn how to use dragon souls to upgrade other armor with dragon souls, making them almost as strong as the dragonscale/dragonbone, with the possibility of creating a protective amulet using dragon souls

Anyone know such a mod?

Anyone here have the version 2 of the mod Fire and Ice Overhaul? I want the last version that you still could create ice walls with the frostbite spell. The mod has been set to hidden here in the nexus, so I'm asking if anyone here still have the mod file. If you have, please send me a mediafire link or something like this

Anyone here have the version 2 of the mod Fire and Ice Overhaul? I want the last version that you still could create ice walls with the frostbite spell. The mod has been set to hidden here in the nexus, so I'm asking if anyone here still have the mod file. If you have, please send me a mediafire link or something like this

We need the authors permission to share the file

Hello,

Im looking for the armor mod that both of the mannequins in the attached image are wearing, i had the mod years ago, and i just started playing again a few nights ago. I happened upon this image in the dovakin wardrobe mod page and it jogged my memory of the outfits, i just don't know where to actually get them.

Thanks!

Edit: the image is actually too big so heres a link from the dovakin wardrobe mod where i found it.

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/11444-2-1331805568.jpg

Edit 2 lol : Didnt realize i could just click the link image button.

11444-2-1331805568.jpg

The one on the left is the Lethal Majesty by Sinblood. First introduced in Oblivion. The skyrim version isn't by the original author, so maybe because of that, it's not on Nexus. modsreloaded has it.

The one on the right is the Lilith Armor, by Nikitaa. There's a follower mod there which has the wings too... Not sure the armor itself has the wings or the follower's race has them.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there is a mod out there to enable the hot springs added by Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery) to actually provide heat and so make them useable when also using Frostfall?

[only for the sake of my immersion so my char can take a bath every now and then!]

Edited by nicolamcnally