Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Thank you for this clever thread :) I feel like in the past I saw a mod for wearable shoulder birds, but there's an equal chance I just dreamed it. Does such a thing exist? Having a shoulder bird would be rad!

- Dala

Hello! Thank you for this clever thread :) I feel like in the past I saw a mod for wearable shoulder birds, but there's an equal chance I just dreamed it. Does such a thing exist? Having a shoulder bird would be rad!

- Dala

Actually! It acted like spell, and when you cast it, it added the bird (or birds? Can't remember if it added one or two) to shoulder(s)

I'll try to search for it. It was some sort of spell pack, and spells could be bought from dremora merchant. (Who was summonable)

If I remember correctly. At least he had black robes and hood :biggrin:

Edit:

Found it! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10166

Edited by Guest

Are there any Hellsing (The anime, OVA, or comic) mods? I usually don't like the various anime or non-lore friendly mods but I am a huge fan of Hellsing and I thought it would be quite neat having some mods that are Hellsing related. To be specific some sort of mod with either Alucard or Seras's outfits would be awesome, thought making a Seras Victoria character with a dwarven crossbow using the explosive bolts would be quite fitting and amazing XD Edited by Bladecatcher

Is there a mod that adds more guards, and generally more military, to Skyrim? Personally I feel there aren't enough Guards in any of the Holds, and I barely see any military folk, such as stormcloaks etc.

Thanks!

More NPC's in the wild sounds like what you need. Adds lots of NPC's to the wilds. Very nice and fun to use.

Thanks! That sounds great, I'll try it out.

Also, are there any mods that make duel-weilding weapons, when sheathed, on your back instead of on your side?

Thanks again!