Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this had been posted before, but I don't want to read 270 pages of posts :P

I have seen a mod in multiple Youtoob videos where the character casts a spell and it pull all npc's toward him. The video creator never mentions what it is. Enlighten me?

Edited by TheJustBacon

hey

i'm searching for mod which transforms enemies into ash or something different

somehow like in "true death" for vampires, which lets the vampires burn and transform to ash after beeing killed

i would love to see that if i use firemagic and got a killcam

to see enemies burned down instead of healthy looking like nothing happened

Was looking for Skyrim Monster Mod, and noticed it disappeared off the Nexus. Whoa! With the huge following on the Nexus, I guess some cardinal rule must have been bent or hammered in some way. Perhaps some adjustment to the account termination rules might be in order, but I have no idea what the problem is to begin with. All I know is that there have been several popular mods in the past, just disappear into the black hole as if they never existed, which is totally not the case seeing as how many hundreds of hours of work had been spent making Nexus users happy with their contributions. It was just a sad moment when I learned Momod was axed, and wanted to stick up my hand and say please "no more"!!! We need to cut a little more slack of the black and white rules that these guys need to follow. I don't make mods, as I spend most of my time trying my best at getting them to work together. ) I know that Momod will truly be missed by many Nexus fans, as are a few other mods from genuinely talented individuals willing to participate in this community and share the fruits of their labor with this mega sized mod community. I see that it is available on another site now, but some how it's just not the same as being here. I just think that something really needs to change, in order to retain the talent.

I find it unrealistic that all the caves and such have a massive amount of light sources. Is there a mod to remove this?

i would recomend Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting

since you can make the nights much darker, you will also have darker dungeons

but also darker indoors

and there are some mods if you search for darker dungeons. but i didn't try them before

watch out

its harder to find treasures in darker dungeons since the torchlights doen't make that much light too -.-

edit:

oh yes and they just make darker, but doesn't delete some lightsources.

i think deleting some lightsources in dungeons would be quite a bunch of work

since you shouldn't delete all light sources

Edited by EllinaChan