Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

@agunsthemagi & EnaiSiaion

Guys before we will go any further I would ask you to clean your dead scripts. So download latest SKSE from here if you don't know what it is or how to install it

When you will be done with that do this:

Use this with the new SKSE beta 1_06_09 or older, install, go to skyrim; data ;SKSE and create text file and rename it to "SKSE.ini" and inside type:

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

Save and close.

It will now clean invalid scripts from mods you don't use anymore from your save game. It will take a while and only works as you play, but over time your save will drop. You should try to revisit problematic places. Also before you do that let the cells respawn. Type in into console coc qasmoke. Wait there for 31 days. Then type into console coc whiterun. You will be back in the game and all cells will be respawned. Now visit your problematic places. Skse should eliminate any dead scripts (scripts that were left by mods you no longer use)

If you have the same problem come back. ;)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not so much a mod request,but a request for the details of a reputable screen shotter with a high end machine to take beautiful pics of an armour i am making as i have a low end machine :(

so, yeah, who would be best to contact? :)

armor in question can be found in this thread http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/982526-4k2k-nordic-carved-retex-wip/

First off, thanks Darkangel for your response! It wasn't quite what I was looking for, but I appreciate the effort :)

I'm now looking for one of two things. This is the armor I am using with my character http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25476/ (The Evil Mastermind Armor, really awesome looking). I'm looking for either a powerful bow (More powerful than the vanilla bows) that match that armor style, or maybe a darker, more evil retexturing of Auriels bow.

Secondly, is there a mod that allows you to enchant arrows. I've found some mods that use a seperate work bench, but I'm moreso looking for something that lets you use a normal enchanting table, use an enchantment you have already discovered (IE: Chaos Damage :wink:) and enchant them like that.

Finally, anybody got any good quest mods they recommend? I've already got the big ones (Moonpath, Wyrmstooth, The Paarthanax Dilemma, Dark Brotherhood Resurrection and Localized Thieves Guild) and I was wondering about any others that people liked and would recommend .

Thanks all!

Tanis41493

searched already everywhere, but can't find exactly what i'm searching.....i really would like to have some footwear for CBBE body like in the Osare Hot Pants mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33774). Better said, some wrapped sandals or something equally.....i wonder if there is something like this out there

searched already everywhere, but can't find exactly what i'm searching.....i really would like to have some footwear for CBBE body like in the Osare Hot Pants mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33774). Better said, some wrapped sandals or something equally.....i wonder if there is something like this out there

OK? Why don't you use this? Go for the UNPB ones the legs are the same as CBBE.

And maybe some from this mod?

wow, thank you so much, i wasn't aware that the UNPB legs are the same as the CBBE ones, if i knew, would have tried this one already

edit:tried it out, doesn't fit, the ankles clip through the legs, without them there are seams between feet and legs....

Edited by Valwereth