⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

I'm looking for a good ENB or graphical enhancement mod, that has the following features:

• Enhances weathers + Interiors

• Compatible with Climates of Tamriel + CoT - Weather Patch + Supreme Storms + Supreme Fog

• Darkens dungeons by itself without any other mod like RLO, ELFX or Dark Dungeons for ENB. (Why? While these mods are awesome for Vanilla + official DLC dungeons and interiors, they don't change anything in modded interiors, which I am using a lot of. (Wyrmstooth, Falskaar, Moonpath to Elsweyr, Helgen Reborn and several other quest mods.))

• Recently updated and usable with the latest version of ENB (+ ENBoost)

Thanks in advance

I am looking for a mod which can tell which enchantments you have already learned without having to go to the enchanting table each time to check.

I'll take a guess here and assume you want to know when you've stumbled upon an unknown enchantment. For that, there's Unknown Enchants.

Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for.

Is there a mod that lets me move the text that pops up over the cross hair? For example "open barrel" and "open door"? I would like to be able to place it down near the bottom of my screen instead of right in the middle of it.

The mod "minimal hud" lets me move everything else on the hud, and lets me tweak some of the things that appear with this text, but not move the text itself...

Is there a mod that lets me move the text that pops up over the cross hair? For example "open barrel" and "open door"? I would like to be able to place it down near the bottom of my screen instead of right in the middle of it.

The mod "minimal hud" lets me move everything else on the hud, and lets me tweak some of the things that appear with this text, but not move the text itself...

You want Less Intrusive Hud II . You can use it to reposition (and resize) pretty much every HUD element.

I am looking for a house mod with all the standard crafting and storage with a trophy room that automatically fills with trophies when you accomplish certain tasks. Preferably not to large and complex as my machine is pretty low end.

The ability to enter from locations all around skyrim would be a plus as well, maybe an item that transports you there?

Thanks

You want Less Intrusive Hud II . You can use it to reposition (and resize) pretty much every HUD element.

Do you know if this will conflict with Minimal Hud? this does pretty much the same thing, but it didn't do that, are you sure that one can? ^-^

Do you know if this will conflict with Minimal Hud? this does pretty much the same thing, but it didn't do that, are you sure that one can? ^-^

I use it alongside iHUD and the two don't conflict. Looking at the descriptions of Minimal and Less Intrusive, it looks like they will not play nice.

As far as allowing moving activation text, I know it can.

Hi there

I'm looking for a good ENB or graphical enhancement mod, that has the following features:

• Enhances weathers + Interiors

• Compatible with Climates of Tamriel + CoT - Weather Patch + Supreme Storms + Supreme Fog

• Darkens dungeons by itself without any other mod like RLO, ELFX or Dark Dungeons for ENB. (Why? While these mods are awesome for Vanilla + official DLC dungeons and interiors, they don't change anything in modded interiors, which I am using a lot of. (Wyrmstooth, Falskaar, Moonpath to Elsweyr, Helgen Reborn and several other quest mods.))

• Recently updated and usable with the latest version of ENB (+ ENBoost)

Thanks in advance

Have you looked at Vividian? I'm using one of the older versions (just because I think it looks better), but I know it has most (if not all) of the features that you're looking for. It's also updated on a regular basis.