⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Does anyone know if there are any good armor sets for child characters? I'm looking for sets that are NOT skimpy but look like a child would be able to handle wearing them. So no head-to-toe in heavy metals, but something that looks like it could protect them. Preferably lore friendly?

I have SKSE, so mods that require that shouldn't be a problem... Any suggestions would be great... Thank you!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

a while ago I came across a mod that claimed to give Serana more Dialogue by using files from some of the voice actresses other work. I didn't download it then because I was only just starting the Dawnguard questline, but now I wish I had... I've been looking for it everywhere but can't seem to find it anymore!

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Hello,

a while ago I came across a mod that claimed to give Serana more Dialogue by using files from some of the voice actresses other work. I didn't download it then because I was only just starting the Dawnguard questline, but now I wish I had... I've been looking for it everywhere but can't seem to find it anymore!

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

If the "other work" was copyrighted material, then it won't be hosted on the Nexus or similar reputable sites.

Is there a mod that lets me move the text that pops up over the cross hair? For example "open barrel" and "open door"? I would like to be able to place it down near the bottom of my screen instead of right in the middle of it.

The mod "minimal hud" lets me move everything else on the hud, and lets me tweak some of the things that appear with this text, but not move the text itself...

You want Less Intrusive Hud II . You can use it to reposition (and resize) pretty much every HUD element.

Do you know if this will conflict with Minimal Hud? this does pretty much the same thing, but it didn't do that, are you sure that one can? ^-^

I use it alongside iHUD and the two don't conflict. Looking at the descriptions of Minimal and Less Intrusive, it looks like they will not play nice.

As far as allowing moving activation text, I know it can.

thanks, I tried it and it works! had to remake my HUD from scratch because it didn't work with minimal HUD though...

The feature that turns off icons being displayed on the compass doesn't seem to work properly for me though, and trying to use another mod to fix it doesn't help...

i'm looking for a mod i found awhile back but didnt download cause i didnt have the dlc required

the mod changes how enemies' health levels to much more reasonable amounts and all i can remember of it is that it required the dawnguard and dragonborn dlc's