Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I plant to do heavily moded Skyrim playthrough. I almost pick all of the mod what I need there is only one what I miss.

I like to find a mod which modifying the scaling system. I know the scaling system is much better in this game than in Oblivion but I think it need a few tweaks.

For example if I recall the smaller, weaker creatures became extinct after a certain level what I don’t like.

What I would like to see is a mod where the strength of the enemies either more random or more location based. I would like to see the mod where certain enemies don’t appear or disappear after a certain level.

Also I don’t think the more common enemies should roam around with rarer items, armors or weapons. I know the bandits doesn’t use rare items anymore but there keep usually have “rare” loots.

(I would ask for a mod for the leveled quest items too but I will use Complete Crafting Overhaul so it doesn’t matter)

is there a mod which prevents you from changing gear during combat?

I think it could help with immersion if you could not change your boots and armor with one click while you were locked in combat, in a fight to the death.

I don't even know if I'd use this mod. :)

I sometimes try to play without using the fast travel feature. And so I'll wear clothes to travel faster. But then when bandits attack, I switch to heavy armor for more protection. Seems kinda like cheating, since the bandit did catch me by surprise. I should have to fight in what ever ragged robes I'm wearing.

Thoughts or ideas??

is there a mod which prevents you from changing gear during combat?

I think it could help with immersion if you could not change your boots and armor with one click while you were locked in combat, in a fight to the death.

I don't even know if I'd use this mod. :)

I sometimes try to play without using the fast travel feature. And so I'll wear clothes to travel faster. But then when bandits attack, I switch to heavy armor for more protection. Seems kinda like cheating, since the bandit did catch me by surprise. I should have to fight in what ever ragged robes I'm wearing.

Thoughts or ideas??

Living takes time has a feature that disables inventory when in combat.