Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod that makes significant amounts of time pass during the game, besides just setting the timescale up to a ridiculously high number? I mean, I know there's the Dynamic Timescale mod so you can set the timescale up to a high number when in the wilderness... and you can sleep/wait for large amounts of time, or that Living Takes Time mod that makes various actions take a bit of time. But what I'm looking for is a way to make the game take place over a much longer timeframe. I'm not picky on how it accomplishes this, but the fact that I can run from Riften to Markarth on the same day... perhaps even only taking less than half a day seems ludicrous. Or the fact that I can go from being a weak adventurer who can barely handle more than 2 bandits at a time to taking down a godlike dragon and ending a civil war all in less than a month.

So if there is a mod, or several mods, that would make the adventures in Skyrim take place over a much longer period of time, please let me know. Thanks!

I recall a mod in which there was a character... somewhere, and if you talked to them they would add a non-fast-travel map marker to your map. The marker could be any location not currently marked on the player's map, including locations only available through modding. The player could return to this NPC if ever they've looked through most or all of the locations marked on their map, and then be given a new place for them to reach and then explore. This sounds like a very nice mod, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know of what it's called?

Hi, people of Skyrim ! (:

Found an artwork last week from a Russian guy ( not sure if he made it though ) & that guy won't tell me what mods he used .. Actuall I think he didn't understood me or didn't want to help me out.
( His artwork was deleted by himself or steam I don't reall know ) But anyway ! I really want to find our which mods were used beceause I would like to make the same kind of character ... !

Already created a topic on the Skyrim Mod Talk btw. Here's the link to it for those who want to take a look at the comments -> http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2374214-what-mods-are-used-in-this-image/ )

So let's go to the point !

Original link isn't working anymore due the deleting of the artwork by the owner of steam like I said before.. ):
I think most mods came from NexusMods maybe ( like the CBBE body ) but maybe the armor comes from a Russian modding server ( the guy was russian so maybe logic ? )
Here's the link to my profile with the artwork on it -> http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/41987769009941758/9AAE72ADF7194BC76C6170F63F479A02710505C3/
( I'm asking on steam too if people know which mods were used )

This is what may be in the used mods, feel free to copy - paste & tell me what you think.

Bikini: No idea. All these bikini mods look pretty much the same to me. I might know where the bikini come from but what about the lower part ? Maybe a retexture like Killer Keos's CBBE retexture mod ?

Body: CBBE meshes/textures. Possibly the face textures as well. (UNP breasts are pointier and defy gravity, CBBE ones don't unless you make them so with BodySlide.)

Face: for the face I was more thinking of realistic girls ? http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/36425/? Or CBBE face textures ?
Physics: HDT, probably.

Walking animation: Victoria's High Heeled walk, maybe?

Hair: Not from Apachii, as far as I can tell. SG hairpack?

Headphones: Osare Headphones I think

Arrows: Nope.
& what about the bow ?

Feel free to add me on steam if you have questions or if you do know which mods were used or simply reply here :3

I really hope to find out which mods were used in this image >.< Thanks for your help !

Cali

Hi, people of Skyrim ! (:

Found an artwork last week from a Russian guy ( not sure if he made it though ) & that guy won't tell me what mods he used .. Actuall I think he didn't understood me or didn't want to help me out.

( His artwork was deleted by himself or steam I don't reall know ) But anyway ! I really want to find our which mods were used beceause I would like to make the same kind of character ... !

Already created a topic on the Skyrim Mod Talk btw. Here's the link to it for those who want to take a look at the comments -> http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2374214-what-mods-are-used-in-this-image/ )

So let's go to the point !

Original link isn't working anymore due the deleting of the artwork by the owner of steam like I said before.. ):

I think most mods came from NexusMods maybe ( like the CBBE body ) but maybe the armor comes from a Russian modding server ( the guy was russian so maybe logic ? )

Here's the link to my profile with the artwork on it -> http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/41987769009941758/9AAE72ADF7194BC76C6170F63F479A02710505C3/

( I'm asking on steam too if people know which mods were used )

This is what may be in the used mods, feel free to copy - paste & tell me what you think.

Bikini: No idea. All these bikini mods look pretty much the same to me. I might know where the bikini come from but what about the lower part ? Maybe a retexture like Killer Keos's CBBE retexture mod ?

Body: CBBE meshes/textures. Possibly the face textures as well. (UNP breasts are pointier and defy gravity, CBBE ones don't unless you make them so with BodySlide.)

Face: for the face I was more thinking of realistic girls ? http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/36425/? Or CBBE face textures ?

Physics: HDT, probably.

Walking animation: Victoria's High Heeled walk, maybe?

Hair: Not from Apachii, as far as I can tell. SG hairpack?

Headphones: Osare Headphones I think

Arrows: Nope.

& what about the bow ?

Feel free to add me on steam if you have questions or if you do know which mods were used or simply reply here :3

I really hope to find out which mods were used in this image >.< Thanks for your help !

Cali

The bow is Insanity's silver bow, and the arrows look like the justiciar arrows from the immersive weapons mod.

ok this has probably been asked ad nauseum, but here goes nothing.

i'm looking for the vanilla clothes and armors for UNP body.... WITH HDT Physics support. no, not the bouncing boobs one, i mean waving the various dresses and soft armored plates around with movement, like the animated hairs do.

Edited by VileTouch

Something for slower leveling?

Skyrim seems to have a problem where advancing non-combat skills ( e.i. alchemy, enchanting, smithing) potentially handicap the PC. Is there a mod that either slows down player skill progression, or lessens the rate at which non-combat skills contribute to your level? I've looked all over and viewed mods like Skytweak and such but nothing seems to do what I want it to.

I have been looking for a housing mod created by Elinora that has greenshimmergrotto.bsa and greenshimmergrotto.esp as part of its files. I can't find it on their nexus page, and Google search has yielded me no results. I can't for the life of me find where the actual location of the house is on the map and I don't have the original .rar file. Also trying to load up my copy of the files in Creation Kit just causes it to crash.