Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once found a mod that applied more realistic rag-doll falling/flying impact damage. In other words it fixes the annoying (to me) bug where you or an enemy would take more damage from slowly rag-dolling down a hill than if you or the enemy had been sent flying in the air over 100ft but landed on or above your starting altitude. I've found a mod that fixed it for the "Unrelenting Force" shout, but I wanted one that would fix it for all rag-doll events like explosions or getting back-handed by werewolves. Thanks for reading.

I once found a mod that applied more realistic rag-doll falling/flying impact damage. In other words it fixes the annoying (to me) bug where you or an enemy would take more damage from slowly rag-dolling down a hill than if you or the enemy had been sent flying in the air over 100ft but landed on or above your starting altitude. I've found a mod that fixed it for the "Unrelenting Force" shout, but I wanted one that would fix it for all rag-doll events like explosions or getting back-handed by werewolves. Thanks for reading.

Are you describing this?

Are you describing this?

Thanks for the reply, but no. I already use "Realistic Ragdolls and Force". It improves the physics, but does not improve the damage realism with kinetic damage like being launched into a barrier at high speed. It still uses the vanilla damage where it only accounts for your starting altitude and how far you fall. Not the force of the fall's impact. That's why you don't take damage from Draugr Deathlords when they hit you with "Unrelenting Force" unless you land at an altitude that is lower than your starting ragdoll's altitude. I hope all I just said there makes sense to everybody.

Ok. Not exactly an issue fit for "mod detectives thread", but I figure what I'm going to describe would be in pretty common demand so I thought I'd just post it here anyways.

You see in latest "vanilla" SkyUI, there's a feature that displays your character's limited active effects in the screen. But to my surprise SkyUI has failed to include some important active effects such as "Lover's comfort", "Rested", "Well Rested", etc.

Although I assume those ommissions to be merely glitches/bugs/developer oversights of SkyUI, I wonder if there's any mod out there to accomplish such tasks?

Hello guys!

I used to install house mods to try them, but since I kinda have been retarded and broke my game on a few uninstalls, now it's safety first.

So could you please recommend me a mod for someone who loves a big family (aka wife + 6 children + other) and showing off his uniques(daedric artefacts, masks, etc)? I want it to be without bugs though, coz I found a few that meet my wishes but are buggy as hell.

Thanks!

I've found Skyfall Estate to meet and exceed all your stated requirements. It's Mod #50480.

I'm looking for a mod that'll improve or remove the glowy aura of flesh Alteration spells. I hate having put the time and memory space into hi-res armors be covered up by that effect of those armor spells. Thanks guys.

I'm looking for a mod that'll improve or remove the glowy aura of flesh Alteration spells. I hate having put the time and memory space into hi-res armors be covered up by that effect of those armor spells. Thanks guys.

here ;) No more glow with armor spells