Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi, does anyone remember the name of the mod that positioned swords higher on the characters body? Like a sword belt on their hip rather than its low default position?

Try XPMSE's Race Menu Plugin on the XPMS mod page

I'm not sure whether or not if that's what I used the first time. I recall it having something to do with Chesko but 100's of mod installations later I've forgotten. If isnt what I used the first time it might be a good replacement, thank you very much.

@Wasteland Pro : The new XPMSE skeleton + Racemenu and it's plugin are kind of the default way to do this ATM. Also the easiest, you have way much control with a simple slider by simple typing "showracemenu" in console.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod that changes the red of the display case insides to something more subtle, like brown? I found a mod that changes the red plaques to nice brown ones, but nothing like that for display cases, and changing the texture myself seems to have no effect. [i think it might have something to do with the mesh rather than the texture, which I don't have the know-how to change.] Thanks for any help!

Edited by Guest

Hi guys! Anyone know where I can find this outfit with the yoga pants and white top?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/203/20316.jpg

I'd prefer it in CBBE + Bodyslide Compatibility, with TBBP if possible. Other versions are fine too.

If anyone could help, that would be so great!