Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of any mods that will lead you through a quest or story arc to develop a particular character build? I'm thinking basically a story wrapped around some objectives that lead you to do things like obtain certain shouts, acquire certain gear and weapons, obtain certain perks, etc.

Alright so.. Everyone know's Wuuthrad's effect right? I was looking for a mod that adds different enchantments for each race or Human ones and beast ones. Not sure if it exist so thought I'd check first.

On another note is there any mods that remove level locking? I've found a lot that stop scaling and one really good one that adds higher scaled random enemies such as bandits and the like. But I'm specificly looking for a mod that takes all the quest that are designed for a certain level and make it so they are scaled to your current level. It's really immersion breaking when you go to do a quest and thinks to mods that make the game tougher half the dungeon is super weak quest related enemies then for example the Draugr there are atleast surviving a single hit.

Is there a mod where you can change the camera angles in the character creation menu; I have a mod that adds manipulation nodes / sliders to the bodies of characters. It is difficult to determine the full range of certain nodes, since the head is the only thing that moves when you change perspective normally; thanks!.

Hi i was wondering if there is a mod that lets you change your characters physical appeareance mid game, kind of like the initial character selection

If you have the Dawnguard DLC, there's a certain someone in the Ragged Flagon who can change your appearance.