Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a mod where you can change the camera angles in the character creation menu; I have a mod that adds manipulation nodes / sliders to the bodies of characters. It is difficult to determine the full range of certain nodes, since the head is the only thing that moves when you change perspective normally; thanks!.

(I asked a few pages ago; but I got no response.)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

Alright, so I got a little angry after I found out I did not download the mod and found nothing in my Chrome history.

It is a house mod, which is placed in Whiterun. As far as I recall, it is not Breezehome - you can build it between Ysolda's and Olava's houses (there was building foundation shown in a photo).

The author also said that it's available when you reach level 25 - he wanted to make it a reward.

I think the mod is quite popular, because there were couple of videos.

Thanks m8s

Hey guys

Alright, so I got a little angry after I found out I did not download the mod and found nothing in my Chrome history.

It is a house mod, which is placed in Whiterun. As far as I recall, it is not Breezehome - you can build it between Ysolda's and Olava's houses (there was building foundation shown in a photo).

The author also said that it's available when you reach level 25 - he wanted to make it a reward.

I think the mod is quite popular, because there were couple of videos.

Thanks m8s

I know of one that matches this description almost perfectly on Steam. But there's a quest involved and it's at level 30 not 25. House of a Hero V4 by Stealthdovah but I'm not sure if it's on the Nexus.

I know of one that matches this description almost perfectly on Steam. But there's a quest involved and it's at level 30 not 25. House of a Hero V4 by Stealthdovah but I'm not sure if it's on the Nexus.

Woops, you're right. Explains why I couldn't find it here and wasted over 2 hours on blindly searching through names and pages. :dry:

Even though, I bet I would do that again and again. Now that I see, there's a very similar mod in name so that's why I could confuse.

Thanks a lot!

Is there a mod where you can change the camera angles in the character creation menu; I have a mod that adds manipulation nodes / sliders to the bodies of characters. It is difficult to determine the full range of certain nodes, since the head is the only thing that moves when you change perspective normally; thanks!.

(I asked a few pages ago; but I got no response.)

The latest racemenu allows you to rotate the character around with the WSAD keys. Go to the 'camera' tab.

http://puu.sh/jdieW/acb06ddb67.jpg

Can anyone find this coat and mask for me?

I used to have it, and now I don't remember what it's called. ;o ;

You asked me if I knew this outfit, unfortunately I do not. I know quite a few outfits, but this one doesn't ring a bell. It looks like a conversion of sorts from another game.