Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys!

I've downloaded mod a long time ago - this mod gives you quest at the beginning of the game. It's about finding armor and I think cursed bow. You must dig items. Chestplate makes you invisible when you sneak, but then you lose your stamina. I think it had to do something with dark brotherhood (not a quest). I lost this mod and now I want to download it again because it was awesome.

Sorry for my English if I wrote something bad.

Sounds like this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5696/?

Me again.... while playing through this time around I've remembered how strange it can be to have people randomly hate you as you improve relationships with other factions etc. (Alvor in Riverwood for example randomly started to hate me even though I've done quests for him, etc.) It made me remember that I used to have two spells, one that would basically do 'getrelationshiprank player' and another that would permanently raise the relationship rank one stage at a time up to ally.

I can't remember what mod did this though. I recently downloaded Immersive Speechcraft but the 'gift' system doesn't seem to be as useful in raising relationship ranks. (I gifted Alvor a full set of ebony armor and he still hates me. XD)

Or if there is another mod that does something similar through a spell or dialogue option... the console works it's just kind of tedious. I already used it on Alvor, but I'm sure I'll find something similar again.

What mod adds those guns?

and what mod adds that blue light to alduin?

I'm not sure about the blue light to Alduin, but funny enough the name of the mod with the guns is in the video. 'Peryitoon'. I did a quick google search. It doesn't appear that it's available on the Nexus, but if you google for the name of it you should be able to find it.

What mod adds those guns?

and what mod adds that blue light to alduin?

I'm not sure about the blue light to Alduin, but funny enough the name of the mod with the guns is in the video. 'Peryitoon'. I did a quick google search. It doesn't appear that it's available on the Nexus, but if you google for the name of it you should be able to find it.

Thanks m8

Justy311, these mods may not be remotely what you're after - but I use Give Gifts to Anyone in Skyrim (which allows you to raise NPC disposition towards you by either giving a console determined amount of gold or gifting anything from your inventory), & Free Hug Mod (which allows you to raise disposition by giving NPCs a friendly hug).

Edited by ElioraArin

Justy311, these mods may not be remotely what you're after - but I use Give Gifts to Anyone in Skyrim (which allows you to raise NPC disposition towards you by either giving a console determined amount of gold or gifting anything from your inventory), & Free Hug Mod (which allows you to raise disposition by giving NPCs a friendly hug).

I'll give 'Give Gifts' a try. I looked into the free hug one and it states it only raises their disposition once and only by one rank. Immersive Speech has the gift giving option... but doesn't seem to actually do anything. I tried repeatedly giving gifts to someone and testing their disposition with the console to see it didn't budge. And hey... it might give me something to do with my gold.... Dragonborn has dragon fever... hoarding all those shiny coins.

This might seem odd and I doubt there is a mod for it since most seem to be re-balances to the stamina drain etc... but does anyone know how to remove the 'Shield' requirement for "Shield Charge"? I looked it over the in CK and couldn't quite figure out where the setting is being held since most of the effects and abilities tied to the perk only require 'is mounted' as false and 'Is sprinting' and 'is blocking' as true. I didn't see any keywords about an equipped shield etc. I kind of think that you should be able to "Block Charge" with a Two Handed weapon at the very least.