Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello everyone,so i've recently decided to reinstall skyrim and i'm searching for two mods i cannot find anymore

One is a jewelry mod with a lot of random things in it,some of them being accessories acting like eyepatches,One of them was the Flower from drakengard 3 protagonist for those who see what i mean

The other was a sword mod that added only one sword,who had a beautiful reflection effect and being lighter than the normal steel sword. It's meant to be used as a sidearm

That's all i've got,so i hope someone can still find it with so little clues....

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,so i've recently decided to reinstall skyrim and i'm searching for two mods i cannot find anymore

One is a jewelry mod with a lot of random things in it,some of them being accessories acting like eyepatches,One of them was the Flower from drakengard 3 protagonist for those who see what i mean

The other was a sword mod that added only one sword,who had a beautiful reflection effect and being lighter than the normal steel sword. It's meant to be used as a sidearm

That's all i've got,so i hope someone can still find it with so little clues....

If you downloaded them from the Nexus, then they are in your download history.

Go to any Skyrim site page

In the top right is a link consisting of "<USERNAME>'s account", click it.

In the drop down that appears, choose "User area"

Locate in the middle left "View your download history", click it.

Browse your history and see if you can find what you are looking for.

To keep your download history open while looking at mod descriptions, right click on the links and choose to open in a new tab or new window.

Is there an armor mod similar to the ancient blade mod - armor that levels up? It could level up per kill like the ancient blade, or it could level up by taking damage, or some other method as long as the armor grows stronger. Preferably without limit, or very high limit.

Couple questions, if I may.

First, there was a mod for Oblivion that had mallorn trees (from LotR). Is there one for Skyrim?

Second, is there a mod that lets you build things ingame? For instance, there's a mod that lets you place trees and other vegetation, though the placement is random and doesn't always align with the landscape. But, is there one that allows you to, say, build buildings while ingame?

Thanks for your time! :)

First, there was a mod for Oblivion that had mallorn trees (from LotR). Is there one for Skyrim?

Second, is there a mod that lets you build things ingame? For instance, there's a mod that lets you place trees and other vegetation, though the placement is random and doesn't always align with the landscape. But, is there one that allows you to, say, build buildings while ingame?

Thanks for your time! :smile:

Shack building mod. With jaxons positioner you can sort of build things too but it's best used for decoration placing. Cobbs positioner might also be useful for your building needs.

Does anyone know which mods include sleeves as separate standalone miscellaneous items? I know that might sound silly, but there's actually two I know of: The VK armours pack (which features individual right and left chainmail sleeves) and zzJay's wardrobe (which comes with a "huntress sleeves" item).

Are there any other mods with items like those?

Shack building mod. With jaxons positioner you can sort of build things too but it's best used for decoration placing. Cobbs positioner might also be useful for your building needs.

Thanks, Elias! I'll try those out. It looks like Jaxon's is easier to use, on first glance. Will definitely give it a go. :)

Thanks, Elias! I'll try those out. It looks like Jaxon's is easier to use, on first glance. Will definitely give it a go. :smile:

No problem. Haven't tried it yet but this might also be what you're looking for.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71371/?

I was wondering if anyone could help me find out what mod this trench coat/long coat came from. I've been looking for a couple hours with no headway so I was hoping maybe someone might know here. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me! :) Here's the link to the screenshot: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/31813-2-1374289610.jpg

Thanks again!