Mods not loadign into the game

Dragosz

So i decided to play fallout 4 agian after some time and suddenly all my mods did not work. So i manualy reinstalled them and re-activated them but they would not work again in my save game. The only way was to start a new game.

The problem is that if i edit some ore add mods they still will not work. For exampel i cannot reconfiger see trough scopes to work on the vanilla scopes of the game for some reason.

So i downloaded lLOOT and let it fix the load order..... Everythign is gone. So i try to Start a new game and see if they are workign agian. Since i dont have a choice realy....

OOkey small edit, Only clear wathers wrok all other mods are not working, When i pres mods in the game the list with all the mod apears. But they are yust not in the game. Everythign from truestorms to weaponmods ore armorsmith are all not wokrign while they are activated? Last tiem i fixed this was by unstallign and reinstalling every singel mod adn restart my game from zero. Would it help to yust dele and reinstall thee hoel game? ore is it yust a simpel fix that i not yet have found?

(p.s. Sorry if my english is a bit bad its 7 am and i been tryign to fix it all night, I fix the spellign when i wake up)

Edited by Dragosz

If I understand your first post correctly, you manually installed your mods?

If so I would have to assume they were not installed correctly, or they should show up, and work.

If you're using NMM, let it install the mods and you should have no problems with them. IF the problem still happens, then I would uninstall the game, delete all files, and reinstall everything.

Also this can happen to saves as the game is updated. I can and often does makes save unusable. Especially when using mods.

Have you made sure your mods are up to date?

Depending on when you last played any number of them may not work with the latest game version.

If I understand your first post correctly, you manually installed your mods?

If so I would have to assume they were not installed correctly, or they should show up, and work.

If you're using NMM, let it install the mods and you should have no problems with them. IF the problem still happens, then I would uninstall the game, delete all files, and reinstall everything.

Also this can happen to saves as the game is updated. I can and often does makes save unusable. Especially when using mods.

Have you made sure your mods are up to date?

Depending on when you last played any number of them may not work with the latest game version.

bill8872 - All my mods were up to date as of yesterday. I downloaded the latest update and it disabled all active mods, although all the esp were ticked. reinstalled all my mods en-mass via the green tick, ran LOOT, no joy, disabled all mods re-enable, nope, nothing, nada.

Even the DLC esp are not registered.

I'm a FO4 junkey and I need my fix lol

I heard the game got real particular about UI changes so I uninstalled a small UI mod I had. That seems to have fixed all my problems. I didn't have an Interface folder, but if you do I would delete it. If you didn't remove or delete your FO4 folder on your reinstall then you might have some conflicting stuff leftover.