Skyrim is Too Hard

ThyAssWhupn

a friend said this to me: game owns you when you dont have THE knowladge, you own game when you have

i didnt know what he was on about untill i tried out 'THE knowladge'

to own a dragon, all you need is: an amulet, a ring and a shield, and 5 points in the first enchanting perk, now enchant resist magic on your amulet/ring/shield. you should get 20% magic resist from each (22% if you use a potion). thats 60% resist, should make you pretty bulky vs dragons, you own dragons if you a dark elf (50% natural fire resist), they do no damage with their breath attacks

now whats OP is , you can actually break the game with over 100% magic resist. if you are a breton. watch the following: 25%(breton natural) + 23% (ring enchant with potion with falmer mask) + 23% (shield) + 23% (amulet) + 15% (agent of mara) = 109% magic resist. Magic doesnt heal you, but it does no damage to you

you might be thinking, ok what if dragon doesnt breath you but bite you. The easiest way is marry your follower, when you marry your follower she becomes unkillable, and command your follower to tank the dragon, while you snipe it from afar, use Dragonrend on the dragon to prevent it from flying, and thats all you need to do to beat it.

now to break the game, all you need is 3 points in smithing perk, and a set of orc armor, improve all your armor pieces, then enchant armor/gloves/amulet/ring with fortify heavy armor. i had about 600 armor rating at lvl 30. now all you need to do is get a dagger and stab the dragon to death while he does minor damage on you. you can later on get deadric armor and do the same thing to get OP rating. i am now at lvl 50 with 1800 armor rating, i eat dragons for breakfast

THE knowladge is an idea to break the game, if you dont want to break the game, do not go alchemy, do not play with posions, especially the posion perk, since i did, i cant find a living thing in this game that can take 2 shots from me

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you know exactly what you're talking about. Then what should I make of all the messages that are saying "don't waste your perks or skill increases in smithing and enchanting. You'll just ruin your character"?

why not invest perks in smithing and enchanting? so the game can own you? then whats the point of even playing a single player RPG if not for the satisfaction of breaking the game?

Don't dis the Draugr bow, if you've got ZOMGWTFBBQ Skyrim skills you can make them better than Daedric(legendary)

Frankly though my weapons each do over 750 damage per hit normal, and an extra 400 via enchants, each. My Armour rating is similarly ZOMGWTFBBQ, all it takes is a fortify restoration potion, some Gauntlets Of Major Smithing, and a little bit of a smithing bender. The result is simple: "though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I sall not fear, for my Daedric bow does 4000 DpS and climbing"

every rpg has unrealistic damage taking. i shoot people in the head on expert and they can still hit me after their brain is turned to mush. this was a problem in fallout that made me sooo mad... i find that with guards, it is good to hit then run while your stam recharges, as that staggers them (not practical if you are heavy weapons, as it takes you 5 sec to attack as opposed to the 1-3 secs for one handed). dual swords is your best friend if you are light armored, especially when a higher level and you can spam demon (or w/e they are called) daggers doing 50+ damage each (if at legendary condition) and you do something like 10 attacks each power attack in a mere 3-5 secs.

btw, it never hurts to have a companion like lydia w/ you. give them strong armor and they can tank damage pretty well (just remember to heal them and NOT HIT THEM). when all else fails, try your best to get shadowmere early and use him to tank, as he regens faster than he takes damage xD (i let him take on a dragon and bunch of forsworn while i was at school. i come back home, and there he is chilling on top of the dead bodies)

Edited by dimebagdarrell

I'm doing a sword and board Nord and had to turn it down from Expert to Novice after the fourth or fifth try and even then it took many, many tries. I should add the caveat that I added the "harder dragons" mod, so my experience may not be the same as others. Regardless, it was tough.

After watching your video I decided to go fight some Dragons on Master level and see how I did.

I learned one thing.

Impact - Destruction 40, Destruction Dual Casting

Most destruction spells will stagger an opponent when dual cast

+

Lots of Mana Regen plus a rank 2 Destruction spell ( for low mana cost )

+

Cast Dragonrend on its rotation every time you can.

=

You never take a single point of dmg for the entire fight because the stupid dragon is CC/Stun Locked the entire fight. :thumbsup:

Don't dis the Draugr bow, if you've got ZOMGWTFBBQ Skyrim skills you can make them better than Daedric(legendary)

Frankly though my weapons each do over 750 damage per hit normal, and an extra 400 via enchants, each. My Armour rating is similarly ZOMGWTFBBQ, all it takes is a fortify restoration potion, some Gauntlets Of Major Smithing, and a little bit of a smithing bender. The result is simple: "though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I sall not fear, for my Daedric bow does 4000 DpS and climbing"

^ This. You,sir, win the intrawebs.

If you really are struggling with dificulty but can't stomach to use TGM try this, it's a scaleable way to supergear yourself.

Vindey's recipe for awesomesauce:

Unos:

Go to an alchemist and buy a whole ton of ingredients-just by EVERYTHING.

Go to a blacksmith and get some gloves and a chestplate that have Fortify Smithing enchants.

Buy a large pile of Ingots, as many as you can get, and matched to the current set of armour and weaponry you use.

Secundus; middas

First key step is to find a clustered Alchemy table, enchanter, grinding wheel, and worktable. This is critical, they have to be right, right next to eachother, the further away, the less this will work. Solitude and Windhelm are ideal.

Begin by disenchanting then reanchanting your fortify smithing gear, you want the strongest enchant you can make for it, though you'll need 100 smithing to do this properly.

Once you have about a 20% enchant on your two items, collate your ingredients and go to the alchemy lab.

Create a potion of fortify restoration. Your restoration skill is unimportant, just that you make a fortify restoration potion, prefferably several. Just toss ingredients together till you make one, I'll update this with an exact recipe later.

Put on your smithing enchant gear, drink the fortify restoration potion, take OFF your smithing gear, then put it back on. Repeat this step as needed, but after 4 potions, you'll be getting into dangerously overpowered territory.

The clock is now ticking: that potion won't last long so run forest run! get to the nearest grinder/worbtable and make it fast! You could just wait to drink your potions till you're at the forge, but running is more fun.

Once your slow N tired ass has gotten to the bench, go on a mad smithing bender: upgrade every item you have ingots for, you'll have able to level it up one level beyond Legendary for every potion drink and unequip re-equip you did.

Vale:

Congratulations! you'll be as OP as me one day, with this exploit, assuming you followed the instructions correctly, you can scaleably and balancedly improve your gear, or go all-out nutty and make supermegaultraOMGWTFBBQ overpowered gear, it all depends on how many potions you drink and how many times you unequip and re-equip.