[WIP] Rigmor of Cyrodiil

Rigmor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! The sequel looks amazing. I like the way you have approached building a world space you can use in different ways over time for further adventures. I'm looking forward to being in these populated settings with Rigmor.

I only recently discovered 'Rigmor of Bruma' and finished playing it today. Unlike some folks, I thought Rigmor's characterization fit her age and back story. The voice actress did a wonderful job showing Rigmor's different feelings and moods.

I was dubious about how I would feel about starting the game all over again, but it was worth it for many reasons! There were only a few times when I thought I'd run into a brick wall. It was just a matter of making sure I'd done things the right way and triggered the scripts correctly. A couple of times it meant going back to an earlier save.

I am really looking forward to visiting Cyrodiil with Rigmor. Thank you so much for all your hard work and generosity sharing Rigmor with us.

Wow! The sequel looks amazing. I like the way you have approached building a world space you can use in different ways over time for further adventures. I'm looking forward to being in these populated settings with Rigmor.

I only recently discovered 'Rigmor of Bruma' and finished playing it today. Unlike some folks, I thought Rigmor's characterization fit her age and back story. The voice actress did a wonderful job showing Rigmor's different feelings and moods.

I was dubious about how I would feel about starting the game all over again, but it was worth it for many reasons! There were only a few times when I thought I'd run into a brick wall. It was just a matter of making sure I'd done things the right way and triggered the scripts correctly. A couple of times it meant going back to an earlier save.

I am really looking forward to visiting Cyrodiil with Rigmor. Thank you so much for all your hard work and generosity sharing Rigmor with us.

Thanks you so much Tamara, glad you didn't have too much problems with her. I have just finished another new worldspace for the sequel, a sekrit location completely from scratch that will feature in the story. I believe in making the world fit the story, and then after release more time can be put into updating the worlds with extras, like more villages, people and clutter etc.

GFBEOUUJESOUESBFUIOAFBIOUSDA

I get so stoked everytime I remind myself this sequel is happening. Hence why I try to stay away for the most part but I couldn't NOT watch the livestream vid with Heavy. Does Maggie have her own Youtube, or does she create content anywhere?

Also, I have another question: Do you think i should play Oblivion before RoC comes out? I'm holding off playing Beyond Skyrim: Bruma for sure, but I wonder if I ought to hit up Oblivion to get the lore and everything in my brain beforehand... Whadaya think?

Edited by ChavezAeries

• 3 weeks later...

A mere speculation, but it must be said. A couple of my friends and I were discussing the Rigmor of Cyrodiil sequel (without any alcohol I might add) and we all agreed that in the sequel the Dovahkin will be the victim of a broken heart, forced to make choices he cannot abide by to keep Rigmor. He will be asked to abandon responsibility and make promises he has no right to fulfill. For the love of Rigmor, he will have to decide to stay...or go, and for good this time.

As I said, this is but speculation, but when the author speaks of twists, turns, and surprises, one has to wonder if the final outcome is less than agreeable in the Dovahkiin's world. It may not be, but I guess we will all find out soon enough, won't we. :devil:

A mere speculation, but it must be said. A couple of my friends and I were discussing the Rigmor of Cyrodiil sequel (without any alcohol I might add) and we all agreed that in the sequel the Dovahkin will be the victim of a broken heart, forced to make choices he cannot abide by to keep Rigmor. He will be asked to abandon responsibility and make promises he has no right to fulfill. For the love of Rigmor, he will have to decide to stay...or go, and for good this time.

As I said, this is but speculation, but when the author speaks of twists, turns, and surprises, one has to wonder if the final outcome is less than agreeable in the Dovahkiin's world. It may not be, but I guess we will all find out soon enough, won't we. :devil:

LOL, way off, not even close :wink: well maybe the broken heart bit. When this thing drops i am going to "disappear" from the internet and hire bodyguards. You have no idea what the hell are you walking into? don't just expect to pick up where you left off after 4 years, how is she going to react???? :tongue: lolol this is big, the story is much bigger and deeper than RoB as all the pigeons come home to roost, all is revealed as the real enemy makes itself known and the fate of Nirn is placed upon the very shoulders of the only one that can prevail against the gods, demons and kings...The Last Dragonborn.

• 1 month later...

Oh, I hope you don't brake our hearts too hard, Rigmor, you already did last time! :laugh:

This mod has managed to inspire me to make my own, I'm already checking out tutorials and such. Wish me luck! :happy:

• 2 weeks later...