Most undignified death?

epicfail101

One more for the collection and this can only happen to me. What goes UP...must come DOWN, right? uh huh. I am at Dragontooth with my side kick Lydia, doing what any good Dragonborn is suppose to do, kill the damn dragon. We had a good fight, dragon is very low on health and decides to fly off, as he takes off and gets right over me, I let loose a shot from my bow...missed. Dragon swings around and lands behind me and I swing around and track him , let off the final shot and dragon goes down. I pan the camera back, proud of my handy work, the dramatic music starts, the light show starts...and then.....WHACK! My little warrior goes down...with an arrow stuck in the top of his head.

It isn't FAIR! :wallbash:

It ain't rocket science folks, what can I say? Flying mammoths anyone? :rolleyes:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two deaths that might be notable. Thinking that I only saw one mud crab, I decided to have some fun. Who knew that the other FIVE had already surrounded me? Level 20 Fighter/Thief and mauled to death by mud crabs. Or my favorite. Checking out the view on a very tall cliff. Goat comes up and bumps me off. Kitty doesn't fly that well.

Two deaths that might be notable. Thinking that I only saw one mud crab, I decided to have some fun. Who knew that the other FIVE had already surrounded me? Level 20 Fighter/Thief and mauled to death by mud crabs. Or my favorite. Checking out the view on a very tall cliff. Goat comes up and bumps me off. Kitty doesn't fly that well.

Yes, but don't kitty's always land on their feet? :whistling:

I think the best of mine would be when I was walking round Hrothgar and attempting to get the attention of a random greybeard meditating outside(You can see where this is going) and then all of sudden he gets up and shouts "FUS RO DAH" blowing me and Breylna(My companion) about 100 metres off the cliff into a forest clearing about 30 seconds flight time away(Extended post-death mod) where to culminate this s*** storm I landed smack bang ontop of a squad of thalmor justicars squishing the lead one flat(Or at least killing him).

I'm just imaging the greybeards thought processes:

"Did i just....once in a 1000 years hero...saviour of Tamriel...oh f***"

Edited by Alex4921

but beware of falling mammoths

Damn dem ninja mammoths!

Seriously though, I once was on a flower picking trip. Picking up all the nice flowers I could find.

It ended with a mammoth sitting on my head.

I swear, there is a Dark Brotherhood for Mammoths too. Jumping a mile over you and lading on you. Bleh.

Another one I had: Amazing fight. 1 giant, 2 mammoths, 2 dragons and a few bandits was dead in front of me. No magicka left and I used all my 20 potions. I was walking a few steps backward, to see the collection I just made.

Yeah, death by clutter. I really feel like Dovahkin now.

Had a new one today, one in a million and it's right up there with running off a cliff in a snow storm. I was at Mount Anthor, and got the dragon there. On the way down, Lydia said.." I got a bad feeling about this". I had the camera panned back, and.... A mammoth fell out of the damn sky and nailed me! Where the hell did he come from???? :facepalm:

I have no clue, but beware of falling mammoths....look up! what next? :rolleyes: This is just wrong! LMAO!

Lol. I've seen them float straight up and then come crashing down again, but never like the anvils of Looney Toons fame XD