Announcing our newest staff member, Jim, aka Terrorfox1234

Dark0ne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43145360.

trevor11004 wrote: Another big misconception is that it costs money to make an account here.
Because, as I remember, the register screen has a ton of the membership options and people don't notice they can just skip that.

You have no idea how many times per day we still have that question asked over on steam or people mentioning thats why they havent joined the Nexus. I would put this up as singularly the biggest misconception about the Nexus amoung new mod users

In response to post #43145360. #43145705 is also a reply to the same post.

trevor11004 wrote: Another big misconception is that it costs money to make an account here.
Because, as I remember, the register screen has a ton of the membership options and people don't notice they can just skip that.
Nazenn wrote: You have no idea how many times per day we still have that question asked over on steam or people mentioning thats why they havent joined the Nexus. I would put this up as singularly the biggest misconception about the Nexus amoung new mod users

It's a good filter from those who can't read IMHO.

In response to post #43145360. #43145705, #43150190 are all replies on the same post.

Nazenn wrote: You have no idea how many times per day we still have that question asked over on steam or people mentioning thats why they havent joined the Nexus. I would put this up as singularly the biggest misconception about the Nexus amoung new mod users
ad3d0 wrote: It's a good filter from those who can't read IMHO.

If I remember right, that's because when you sign up there's a massive full-screen trying to up sell you to the premium/paid account and you can only see the "free" check button option when you scroll down.

At least that's what happened when I signed up so if that's still happening I get the confusion.