Announcing our newest staff member, Jim, aka Terrorfox1234

Dark0ne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43132390. #43137955, #43140015 are all replies on the same post.

DocDoBig wrote: First /r/skyrimmods, now nexusmods, when will his reign end???

Just kidding, welcome Tf1234!
TerrorFox1234 wrote: >when will his reign end???

Never. Never is the answer you are looking for.

<3
Bloodyspearz wrote: Something something reign of terror.

Now that you ... infilt... I mean happily joined the nm team could you and the rest of the staff take care about pesky Skyrim follower mods taking over the hot files there all the time? Edited by DocDoBig

In response to post #43132390. #43137955, #43140015, #43141260 are all replies on the same post.

<3
DocDoBig wrote: Now that you ... infilt... I mean happily joined the nm team could you and the rest of the staff take care about pesky Skyrim follower mods taking over the hot files there all the time?

The hotfiles is the literally a list of the most endorsed files at the time.

So if it's full or follower mods, then that means more people are endorsing them compared to other files present at the same time.

If you want something else up there, then either vote for other mods or make one people will endorse instead. You could also use the tag blocking system to filter out files/file types you do not wish to see.

In response to post #43132390. #43137955, #43140015, #43141260, #43141455 are all replies on the same post.

<3
DocDoBig wrote: Now that you ... infilt... I mean happily joined the nm team could you and the rest of the staff take care about pesky Skyrim follower mods taking over the hot files there all the time?
The Vampire Dante wrote: The hotfiles is the literally a list of the most endorsed files at the time.

So if it's full or follower mods, then that means more people are endorsing them compared to other files present at the same time.

If you want something else up there, then either vote for other mods or make one people will endorse instead. You could also use the tag blocking system to filter out files/file types you do not wish to see.

Unfortunately Dante, NMM hasn't let me endorse anything for a long time. I try to endorse everything regularly, but I almost always get a message telling me I haven't downloaded that mod yet. Even after months. Edited by janlevkoff