A small but big flaw..

Omeletter

The undead keep lighting them for centuries!...honestly im not really bothered but considering nearly all dungeons are well lit, torches are kinda useless...if these catacombs would be the abyss of darkness as they normally would and the draugr wouldnt cause noise, that would be a nice horror atmosphere....maybe someone will make such a mod.

"We want to amaze the player with each of the caves and dungeons so much so that they don't think, 'Who is lighting the torches?'"

I think that's how the quote went in one of their videos

Fail...

My best guess is that one of the draugrs is a maintenance draugr.

Why not make the candle lights fueled by natural gas... Or perhaps ancient technology, some sort of magic infused gems that illuminate with different colored light depending on the shade...

Edited by OnlyOneWing

Nevermind the torches... Explain how contemporary literature appears in these sealed tombs, or how dwarven constructions have elven arrows. Then there are potions and ingredients which are somehow still fresh...

I'm half tempted to think that it's all staged. Like someone knew you were coming and meticulously placed bits of stuff around and lots of shiny things just to distract you from entertaining any thoughts about how you are being directed around like a puppet.