NMM "A problem occurred during install"

Colleenfrances

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not positive if this would help but I found a rogue file called "niridera" and when I removed it from my pc using the tool "BleachBit", I no longer suffered the same issues. This may be a fix or it could just be coincidence. BleachBit is also probably not necessary but I am not positive. If this is a proven fix, please share this information with others with the same problem.

I found it by searching for a file in "BleachBit" and under my memory drive I searched "niridera" and when something similar came up (had niridera in the name but was followed with numbers) I removed it.

I hope this Helps

~S

• 2 months later...

I found a solution - tho it likely has drawbacks - especially if there is anything crucial that needs to be stored there. after attempting an install and failing due to not being able to access the info.xml, go to the location where the info.xml file was supposed to be ... make a new folder and name it info.xml ... and attempt the install again. to my suprise it worked... no drawbacks as of yet, and the mod is working fine ... for now at least. ^_^ It's a quick "fix" till we find out how to do it right. lol

Dude... I cant thank you enough, it actually worked! I know this is an old discussion but i just found it and thanks to you i found a solution to my problem!

so just wanna say thank you man... you really helped me out there :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

I found a solution - tho it likely has drawbacks - especially if there is anything crucial that needs to be stored there. after attempting an install and failing due to not being able to access the info.xml, go to the location where the info.xml file was supposed to be ... make a new folder and name it info.xml ... and attempt the install again. to my suprise it worked... no drawbacks as of yet, and the mod is working fine ... for now at least. ^_^ It's a quick "fix" till we find out how to do it right. lol

Dude... I cant thank you enough, it actually worked! I know this is an old discussion but i just found it and thanks to you i found a solution to my problem!

so just wanna say thank you man... you really helped me out there :smile:

Where is the info.xml folder suppose to be?

ok...i tried everything...running as admin, disable antivire - nothing worked for me (in my case for Skyrim)

But then, i began to play a little around with some things and now....suddenly....it works.

My solution: I've unpacked the mods, repacked them (as .rar) and add the new file to nmm

works 100% for me

(btw: sry for my bad english)

Edited by Jabbuk

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the info.xml located normaly

• 1 month later...