What are you're bad habits?

TobyTravis

My bad habits include:

1: Bourbon

2: Pizza

3: Women

4: Letting my fingers run ahead of my brain and confusing your with you're. On occasion doing the same with their, there, they're, to and too, but not two. Also, write,wright,right, rite (not so often but isn't

English fun?) and site vs sight, which is something sad to see when at sea when needing to plumb but not plum.

Tea?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the bad case of "if it's ore, it's mine!" and a bad case of "Ooooh! Butterflies!" (even in the middle of a fight with a dragon!) and "shouting" behind all the guards backs, I don't have any bad habits. That and I now have a Khajiit two handed Ginsu master (after about the 6th character, all 2/3's through the game), oh, and maybe making and enchanting Iron daggers. (I did steal a steel dagger and enchanted it, but I couldn't sell it. Oh, and all the bards are singing about some Ragnar 's red head rolling on the floor. ) Does Shouting poor bunnies off of cliffs count?

Nope, no bad habits at all.

Gotta go, thought I saw a butterfly over there! "Leave me alone, you dratted Dragon, that butterfly is MINE!"

Harvesting ingredients. I can't say no to snowberries, or thistle, or mountain flowers (ooooh so pretty!), or nirn roots (I wander along shores endlessly), or chaurus eggs (I have gazillions), or mushrooms (allll of them!) etc ad nauseum :facepalm: . So then I decided to really up my alchemy skill and now I have gazillions of potions on me I hate to part with because I "might" need them :wacko:. I'm going to make sure I have an alchemy lab in the house I buy and finally store a lot of the ingredients etc there - at least that's the plan ;)

heh I do this too, just can't walk past the blue mountain flower even though I know I have 100 in my chest at home but I am sure I will need them later on in the game *nods*

This and collecting stuff I just can't leave them tempting items, am always over imcumbered then have to spend ages in dungeon sorting through stuff I need to drop and keep. "Oooh steel ore can't throw that away as it could be useful if I decide to level blacksmithing one day!".......and I'm a mage !!!

and this Dwarven Bowl might look nice in my house I better keep it just incase I decide to decorate again.

Edited by Astaril

Collecting everything! And I mean everything. Every set of armour, every set of weapons...

If that is not enough... every variant of bowls, kettles, candlestick, flagons...

Every guard shields from Solitude to Windhelm...

Oh, I drag killed adversaries bodies and pile them up behind the river, then set them afloat. (After a prayer to Arkay) :confused:

... and now I have gazillions of potions on me I hate to part with because I "might" need them.

I know, I know... I keep potions I made a long time ago that have half the effects of the ones I make now "Just so I don't run out!" Prolly would be different if potion-quaffing in combat was more limited (I tell myself that I just poured all those minor potions into one big bottle back at camp...)

Gotta go, thought I saw a butterfly over there! "Leave me alone, you dratted Dragon, that butterfly is MINE!"

Thank the Eight I am not the only one obsessed with butterflies!!!! Chasing butterflies has gotten me into more trouble than any other activity in Skyrim. I even make a note of where they gather and hit those areas anytime I'm nearby. I wonder what my "wings plucked" stat is now......

Using the sprint button too much. When I first started playing, I refused to use the sprint key so I could admire the landscape more. I used the sprint button once, and now I can't stop!

Fast travelling. I need a mod that disables it.

Starting a character, getting to Bleak Falls Barrow, then feeling like starting again.

Looking hours and hours for mods and then deciding whether or not I'll download one.

Killing every guard in Markath. I've done it on three different files (even on the good ones!).

TGM when I'm about to die. DAMN I HATE THIS!

TCL when I can't jump high enough.

Eating all my ingredients just so I can find more effects they have.

Hoarding dragon bones and scales.

Playing for about an hour before I get bored, then quitting. Five minutes later I want to play again.

Dropping items when over-encumbered instead of giving them to Lydia. My courtesy carries through to the game world. :P

Edited by billyro

Collecting armour and weapons, I want to, eventualy have one of every set on display. I'm a major packrat, and tend to keep a trophy or momento from nearly every quest and stack 'em up in an unholy mound.

My truly terrible habit though is gems and ingots: whenever I get gems or Ingots I throw them in a big vault, it's sort of like a dragon's horde, or a treasure room. I don't really know why, but it's so pretty to look at, and I feel badass having such a mighty mound of phat lewt.

Collecting everything! And I mean everything. Every set of armour, every set of weapons...

Every guard shields from Solitude to Windhelm...

Oh, I drag killed adversaries bodies and pile them up behind the river, then set them afloat. (After a prayer to Arkay) :confused:

That, plus all books... I need a HUGE home now. And I'm hoping for a mannequins mod.

You can drag bodies??? tell me how!!

Attacking citizens. It's seriously addictive. I'll shoot 1 just for fun, end up with around 8k bounty, quickload and start over.

Other bad habits include, but are not limited to: loot hoarding, pickpocketing to the point of over-encumbrance, trying to converse with fellow vampires, death by fall damage, and wasting all my arrows shooting the solitude hawks (which seem to have developed a force field that the arrows stick in).