Skyrim Special Edition site launch

SirSalami

In response to post #43584495.

TorchicBlaziken wrote: Is it too late to change the new URL to nexusmods/skyrimse? It just seems too long compared to the old one. The FNV URL isn't falloutnewvegas, and the Skyrim URL isn't elderscrollsvskyrim, and those are both shorter.

If you save the link as a favorite or bookmark, then who cares how long it is?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43584495. #43584650 is also a reply to the same post.

TorchicBlaziken wrote: Is it too late to change the new URL to nexusmods/skyrimse? It just seems too long compared to the old one. The FNV URL isn't falloutnewvegas, and the Skyrim URL isn't elderscrollsvskyrim, and those are both shorter.
grc472 wrote: If you save the link as a favorite or bookmark, then who cares how long it is?

Agree with GRC472.

How often does one actually type out a URL?

In response to post #43582735.

tincan0678 wrote:

I can put my worry's to rest as well now that I know that I can have both SSE and Skyrim Legendary Edition in my library as well, I also wanted to know if SSE will also have it's own Creation kit to download Via Steam

In case you haven't found out yet there is a new creation kit for SSE, not sure where one would download it as i'm not a modder.

In response to post #43577085. #43577750, #43580735, #43584580 are all replies on the same post.

aero64 wrote: So i need install all of my 5435465465465489 mods from Skyrim to SSE? OMG :(
VarsityChaos wrote: Hey, that's the fun part. You aren't playing Skyrim unless you spend 95% of your time modding your game and 5% seeing if you CTD
newyevon2 wrote: you hit it on the nose with that :)
EatsCookies wrote: "Hey, that's the fun part. You aren't playing Skyrim unless you spend 95% of your time modding your game and 5% seeing if you CTD" I thought that was just me!

"Hey, that's the fun part. You aren't playing Skyrim unless you spend 95% of your time modding your game and 5% seeing if you CTD"

LOL You said it all! :D

So am I right, that SSE mods will not be manageable with NMM, as I started to hit ... Download with Manager ..., nothing happend after NMM has been started.

Will it work when SSE has been activiated / installed on Oct 28? Even I have it already on my library since today?

Edited by TKHBMVP

In response to post #43582735. #43584850 is also a reply to the same post.

tincan0678 wrote:

I can put my worry's to rest as well now that I know that I can have both SSE and Skyrim Legendary Edition in my library as well, I also wanted to know if SSE will also have it's own Creation kit to download Via Steam

Razgreaz wrote: In case you haven't found out yet there is a new creation kit for SSE, not sure where one would download it as i'm not a modder.

It should be available on Steam in the Tools list, but last I checked it isn't there yet. Hopefully they'll put it up on Friday.

In response to post #43577085. #43577750, #43580735, #43584580, #43585305 are all replies on the same post.

aero64 wrote: So i need install all of my 5435465465465489 mods from Skyrim to SSE? OMG :(
VarsityChaos wrote: Hey, that's the fun part. You aren't playing Skyrim unless you spend 95% of your time modding your game and 5% seeing if you CTD
EatsCookies wrote: "Hey, that's the fun part. You aren't playing Skyrim unless you spend 95% of your time modding your game and 5% seeing if you CTD" I thought that was just me!
Xtudo wrote: "Hey, that's the fun part. You aren't playing Skyrim unless you spend 95% of your time modding your game and 5% seeing if you CTD"

This is so true.

In response to post #43577085. #43577750, #43580735, #43584580, #43585305, #43586030 are all replies on the same post.

Xtudo wrote: "Hey, that's the fun part. You aren't playing Skyrim unless you spend 95% of your time modding your game and 5% seeing if you CTD"

BronzeKnight wrote: This is so true.

"Hey, that's the fun part. You aren't playing Skyrim unless you spend 95% of your time modding your game and 5% seeing if you CTD" - VarsityChaos

THIS IS SO TRUE Edited by mtandrew

In response to post #43585410.

TKHBMVP wrote: So am I right, that SSE mods will not be manageable with NMM, as I started to hit ... Download with Manager ..., nothing happend after NMM has been started.
Will it work when SSE has been activiated / installed on Oct 28? Even I have it already on my library since today?

NMM probably hasn't gotten support for Skyrim SE yet