SKSE

Lodbrok

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyrim is a good game.. one of the best I ever played.. but we have to face the facts.. Game was not a good port for PC... The item menu is trash.. the hud is trash. Having to rely on someone to recreate the HUD, TRASH..

oh one more thing.. did you take out your trash today?

Edited by tyranis8905

Has the Skse64 been released yet???

I can't find anything, I really wish to play skyrim SE with mods again all the good ones with the special stuff :C

No, it has not been released yet.

Has the Skse64 been released yet???

I can't find anything, I really wish to play skyrim SE with mods again all the good ones with the special stuff :C

No, it has not been released yet.

Did a little more searching yesterday I found out, sorry for hesitant reply..

I can't wait tho, really want to mod the game again on a fresh and stable version of skyrim 64

Be timorous enough to ask when it will be done - or how it is progressing - and you will be torn into tiny little bits by the self-appointed Defenders of the Faith.

Simply stating that you are looking forward to SKSE64 seems safe enough - but be careful.

Skyrim is a good game.. one of the best I ever played.. but we have to face the facts.. Game was not a good port for PC... The item menu is trash.. the hud is trash. Having to rely on someone to recreate the HUD, TRASH..

oh one more thing.. did you take out your trash today?

In your opinion, I think it's a great port and that the item menu is just fine, I prefer it to skyui anyway. I have to install skyui away so I can have the normal menus back.

I don't know if "the port is bad" is even open for opinion. It is a fact that the port is badly optimized and doesn't run nearly as well on most systems as it could. It is a fact that the menu is designed for for controllers, and lacks most of the basic efficiency and ease-of-use features we'd expect for a PC game. It's a fact that the dialogue menu does not function smoothly with a mouse. If you somehow manage to have the 'opinion' that Skyrim is a great port in spite of the facts above, you're heading into GOP levels of denial.