ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

SKSE

Lodbrok

It was started by another person awhile back. He was asked to join the team or stop attempts. He stopped his attempts. It had a fairly good start. Several things were working. But, the team frowns on things being forked. So there you go. Hope that answers any questions about forking.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"or that the team allows forks of their work."

MUH COEPY RIGHTS MUH ENDORZZEEMNTOS MUH ACKNOLOEDGEMNTS MUH STREET CREDZ MUH WORSHIP POINTZZZ

Don't do drugs kids.

SKSE64 Update - 03 April 2017

Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are creating SKSE64 for the new 64-bit Special Edition. We appreciate your patience while work continues. Currently we don't have a estimated time frame for a beta release of SKSE64. Above is our latest video update.

a bit disappointing that they have moved to have no ETA for release, but at least they are working on it. Just a bit underwhelming after all that radio silence.

Hopefully they are doing what they can and we'll ave skse mods for SSE some time in the next few months

"or that the team allows forks of their work."

MUH COEPY RIGHTS MUH ENDORZZEEMNTOS MUH ACKNOLOEDGEMNTS MUH STREET CREDZ MUH WORSHIP POINTZZZ

Don't do drugs kids.

Dangit, Ethreon! You made me spit soda on my monitor laughing...

• 2 weeks later...

...a good chunk of the modding community for the SSE will still be active.

I think that's a safe bet. Skyrim is still a good seller on Steam after nearly six and a half years. I seriously doubt this modding community is going to erode, much less go away, anytime soon.

I'm getting powerful urges to reinstall Skyrim after 2 years away. However there's the new SP Edition and now SKSE has finally been ported apparently. I guess my question is this: if I reinstall the original one, clean the masters, then dump back my backup into the Mod Manager, will everything work? As a 2nd question, does going through the 2nd edition require Looting and WryBashing extensively?

So far that's what's been keeping me away from Skyrim... all that extra work...