SKSE

Lodbrok

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I don't have much hope for ES6 to be anything but a garbage wannabe MMO, disguised as a single player game.

I'm confused... what does an ES5 update have to do with the quality of a game that's barely started development?

And again! 1.5.62 just got pushed. Let the waiting begin!

How long do they usually take? Not in an impatient way, I appreciate these things are difficult to do and they have lives etc outside SKSE, just a randomer asking a question lol (plus, I'm having a REALLY awesome run on Skyrim atm so... :P ok, maybe I AM impatient...)

And again! 1.5.62 just got pushed. Let the waiting begin!

How long do they usually take? Not in an impatient way, I appreciate these things are difficult to do and they have lives etc outside SKSE, just a randomer asking a question lol (plus, I'm having a REALLY awesome run on Skyrim atm so... :tongue: ok, maybe I AM impatient...)

TOTALLY understandable. I'm a bit impatient too! But... as a modding company, the official stance for pretty much any release is "when it's done". That said, SKSE is usually a pretty quick update, and someone will likely post a workaround to roll back the update in the meantime at some point.

That's fair. Well, I can make up for lost time whenever it's ready :smile: until then... I guess... LOTRO... maybe crack out TESIV...

Never really got into LOTRO. Only online game any of our team is actively playing is ESO (unless you include Minecraft as an online game). What do you think of it? Is it moddable (inquiring minds want to know!)?

EDIT: We're always looking for something else to mod!

That's fair. Well, I can make up for lost time whenever it's ready :smile: until then... I guess... LOTRO... maybe crack out TESIV...

Never really got into LOTRO. Only online game any of our team is actively playing is ESO (unless you include Minecraft as an online game). What do you think of it? Is it moddable (inquiring minds want to know!)?

I'm a big LOTR fan so anything to give me a chance to walk in Middle Earth (including any such mods for TES :D

I'm not much of a modder (tried once for Oblivion but quickly gave up), so I don't really know... I imagine it's as moddable as other MMORPGs are (are they very moddable?? lol)

And, yeah, I count Minecraft as online :P many many fun hours of multiplayer shenaningans on that game :D Realms was an awesome idea

I imagine it's as moddable as other MMORPGs are (are they very moddable?? lol)

Most online games (like ESO and WoW) aren't overly moddable. Both of those MMORPGs are limited to UI modding. Basically, unless you're running your own server (like Minecraft, Ark, etc), modding is limited to client-side UI mods.