Sky UI SSE?

DoverWolf

Basically, until SKSE is updated you may as well keep playing base Skyrim. A fair chunk of good mods require SKSE after all. Besides, there's nothing that SSE adds that mods don't add anyway. So I'm just keep playing base Skyrim and not even look at Skyrim Special Edition.

Basically, until SKSE is updated you may as well keep playing base Skyrim. A fair chunk of good mods require SKSE after all. Besides, there's nothing that SSE adds that mods don't add anyway. So I'm just keep playing base Skyrim and not even look at Skyrim Special Edition.

Wisest post I read today

As LordNyron said https://techraptor.net/content/skyui-not-in-the-works-for-skyrim-special-edition

I believe earlier versions of SKYUI (Pre SKSE) work with SSE although its not SKYUI as we know it but a vast improvement over vanilla UI.

Bethesda didn't upgrade the UI it seems, that means once Script Extender get released, those with Scripting Savy will have SkyUI for personal use of course. Just Sayin I don't make the rules.

Edit

Taking it a step further, consider tho it not a 1 click job we got the best case scenario for porting SkyUI to SSE, (UI & Scripts basely unchanged) this leads me to believe the Team Will Port It, my $0.02.

Edited by PeterMartyr

Except...you know, a 64-bit base instead of a 32-bit one.