Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43746270. #43746460, #43746755, #43749045 are all replies on the same post.

Katherynliza wrote: If anyone wants to download mods but still use the nexus manger while you can not log in.
Go to the mod you want to download -->
Click Green Button Says " DOWNLOAD (MANUAL)" -->
Scroll Down and Click "download manually" (For the main file)-->
Click Green Button says "CONTINUE WITH MY DOWNLOAD"-->
Go into nexus mod manger -->
Go to Mod tab -->
Click plus (In top left hand corner of tab) -->
Select the file you just download -->
Then do what you normally do
CyberTao2013 wrote: God bless you
Shizane2004 wrote: Seriously....thank you....
raldi13 wrote: Actually this should work so, but he sets the mod to be installed only on the queue. When I try to install it via the blue play-button again, it's required that I log in. I find this strange because I have already downloaded the mod, I want to install it only.

Drag and drop doesn't work either...

thnx so much

Can't seem to get the 'Stay Offline' mode to work. Tried to manually add mods from my hard drive to NMM, but everything is just queued and that's it. Using the resume/queued button just results in the login screen popping up and we're back to square one.

I had an idea for an addition-- Perhaps under the "Files" Tab, you could implement a "Hotfiles" Sub-tab?That way, the player would have immediate access to any file that's ever been on the hotfiles list. I know I see a lot of mods pop up that I am interested in, but forget to track them, and the next day they are lost in the swirling mass of mods. This would give players who leave Skyrim for a time and then come back the ability to see what has been happening mod-wise while they were gone!

Oh, oh... no thanks. No payment required. This is my gift to you!! :)