ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

In response to post #43746270.

Katherynliza wrote: If anyone wants to download mods but still use the nexus manger while you can not log in.
Say download the mod manual. -->
Go into nexus mod manger -->
Go to Mod tab -->
Click plus (In top left hand corner of tab) -->
Select the file you just download -->
Then do what you normally do

God bless you

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say a lifetime membership is far too cheap an investment. There has never been another way to extend the life of a game so far beyond it's lifespan than the kickass group of modders here at the Nexus, and we would not have the services we do without some form of income to pay the expenses.

Is there a "if you like my mods, donate here, and the money goes straight to Nexus server upkeep" button? If not, can I have one?

In response to post #43746270. #43746460 is also a reply to the same post.

Katherynliza wrote: If anyone wants to download mods but still use the nexus manger while you can not log in.
Say download the mod manual. -->
Go to Mod tab -->
CyberTao2013 wrote: God bless you

Seriously....thank you....

In response to post #43699855. #43745380, #43745940, #43746110, #43746735 are all replies on the same post.

tarsis31 wrote: We were here before the hoopla, we will be here after. Thanks for the heads up, I would never have made the connection because the SE has no special meaning for me.
avadaniig wrote: I just activated lifetime premium... since i bought this my nexus manager is crap. Servers are allways busy... WTF?? i cant log in i cant download...
crabbman6 wrote: It's because of the influx of players wanting mods due to the release of SE. It's happening to everyone not just you. Wait a few days and everything will be back to normal.
tjacks84 wrote: Ahh... first world problems. Don't mean this negatively I assure you. It's inconvenient... yes, but it's not forever... just now because of the traffic spike and its underlying reason: excitement. You will find premium membership is absolutely worth it, and the developers are absolutely worth it!!! Just give it a little time. You can still download manually instead of via NMM and just drop a zip file into the download folder, and the premium server area is absolutely faster, just as not as fast as normal right now, as the Dark0ne's post thoroughly explains.
tarsis31 wrote: I'd say a lifetime membership is far too cheap an investment. There has never been another way to extend the life of a game so far beyond it's lifespan than the kickass group of modders here at the Nexus, and we would not have the services we do without some form of income to pay the expenses.

Is there a "if you like my mods, donate here, and the money goes straight to Nexus server upkeep" button? If not, can I have one?

100% agree.

In response to post #43747515.

00ModArk00 wrote: I'm Trying to log into my launcher to get mods and it saying that NMM is currently offline. How long will it be offline for?

Read the post.

"...we'll shut NMM login and download services off until things cool down"....

No ETA, but I'd wager it will probably be after today sometime since Sunday is their busiest day (read the post to confirm) and they had to shut it down yesterday morning. Just read the post below from Katherynliza referencing how to do manually. Just a couple extra steps.

In response to post #43746270. #43746460, #43746755 are all replies on the same post.

Go to the mod you want to download -->
Click Green Button Says " DOWNLOAD (MANUAL)" -->
Scroll Down and Click "download manually" (For the main file)-->
Click Green Button says "CONTINUE WITH MY DOWNLOAD"-->
Go to Mod tab -->
CyberTao2013 wrote: God bless you
Shizane2004 wrote: Seriously....thank you....

Actually this should work so, but he sets the mod to be installed only on the queue. When I try to install it via the blue play-button again, it's required that I log in. I find this strange because I have already downloaded the mod, I want to install it only.

Drag and drop doesn't work either...