Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems NMM is up, and I have successfully downloaded several mods for SSE and it says they're applied in NMM...but none of them are working in the game? I've checked all my paths and have everything directing to the same hard drive, but not a single mod I've installed is actually working in the game. Anyone have any ideas?

In response to post #44023630.

aearon09 wrote: It seems NMM is up, and I have successfully downloaded several mods for SSE and it says they're applied in NMM...but none of them are working in the game? I've checked all my paths and have everything directing to the same hard drive, but not a single mod I've installed is actually working in the game. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: fixed it by running NMM as admin, uninstalling and then reinstalling all mods. Still some other issues but at least most of the mods are running as intended.

In response to post #44014760.

net200777 wrote: This is my first time to request a mod. When you have spells equipped in each hand, flames for example. You would think that it would give a little light similar to a torch in a dark room, but it doesn't. So if anyone can do that it would be great.

Some lighting mods and other mods out there do actually address your request...sadly I cannot name them.

I have used a mod(s) before which do that, but that was years ago...

In response to post #44014760. #44066545 is also a reply to the same post.

net200777 wrote: This is my first time to request a mod. When you have spells equipped in each hand, flames for example. You would think that it would give a little light similar to a torch in a dark room, but it doesn't. So if anyone can do that it would be great.
Cebriones wrote: Some lighting mods and other mods out there do actually address your request...sadly I cannot name them.

I have used a mod(s) before which do that, but that was years ago...

"Immersive Spells and Light" does this.