Dualwielding character

Moredhel

Yup, another topic by Moredhel (who? shut up! :ohdear: )

I've just made me a redguard who will be a dualwielder, picked the race for the +10 in one-handed and the adrenaline rush, because I need lots of stamina for all those power attacks. Gotta be fast because dualwielders don't tend to last long in, well, long fights ;)

I figured that the Warrior stone would be best for me, since I'll pump most points into light armor, one-handed and smithing. On the other hand, I could do a little sneaking now and then, and use +armor spells from alteration, making the Lover stone a good second choice.

Now which health:stamina ratio would suffice for a nice game of dualwielding? 1:2? 2:1? 1:1?

I just finished my dual wielder and what i thought worked pretty well was having 200hp and the rest of my points in Stamina.

Until i was at 200hp, i went with a 1:1 ratio though.

The extra HP is just so you can survive things you can't prevent - like a full blast of fire from a dragon. With a lot of stamina, you can keep beating on enemies forcing them to block till their dead, so in dungeon crawling I didn't find hp all that important xD

I'm doing duel wielding now with two Katana swords, and they are deadly. I do have the dual Flurry perk and it is faster (or at least it seems to be) and there seems to be another type of stance animation, looks quite good. But as you said, I can only go as fast as I can use the mouse. Having great fun dual wielding the Katana's.

I'm doing duel wielding now with two Katana swords, and they are deadly. I do have the dual Flurry perk and it is faster (or at least it seems to be) and there seems to be another type of stance animation, looks quite good. But as you said, I can only go as fast as I can use the mouse. Having great fun dual wielding the Katana's.

Where'd you get a second katana?

• 2 weeks later...
Well for logically thinking Heavy armor would make dual wielding harder (as it is heavier, but this has no effect (?) in skyrim yet, but when CK is out it will be done for sure).

Dual Wielder here to , Since i use alchemy i have no need for stamina cuz Increasing Stamina regen already work well , Restoration work great to with the Perk that make both life and stamina regen .

I use the blade sword for the style ! and it's powerfull

I am lvl 81 breton :

Each blade have 530 Dmg with Armsman at 5 and enchant . Enchant are Absorb Stamina and Absorb Health on both ( double enchant ) .

Without stuff : 100 magicka , 900 life , 100 Stamina , 55 Resist magicka ( alteration perk + breton natural ability )

With stuff and atronach stone : 150 Magicka , 974 life , 174 Stamina , 84 Resist magicka , 50 Absorb magicka 100( With dragonskin ) , + 192% One handed Dmg , +192% Marksman Dmg ( hey common bow are usefull ) + Restoration mana cost reduced by 58% .

That Work great actually . You Can kill Everything very fast . Excluding deadly dragon in master x 4 , they kill me very fast .