Deleting with Fo3 Edit

Mktavish

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not an issue, world space is the issue.

Female 28 year old and a grand son by same.

Female 18+

Female 13+

---------------------------

28 grad student and doctrine in medical sciences.

18+ Graduated with full Honers and Grants awards.

13+ Challenge because of today's internet, cell phone addiction, currently on phone restriction.

---------------------------

Full life and I still find time for every one else. Mother hood has it's day's

Their father has his days.

Rich families have their days and my kids are NOT spoiled. I am mean as hell. It pays off too.

28 year old burnt thru 5 cars already.

18+ still not driving, she has a future hubby / Boy friend and is a good boy. also a grad student with Honers.

--------------

My family is so vast !, it kills me on Holiday's.

No regrets.

Edited by Purr4me

But your description of your hubby begs a wonder.

You project a fear of him physically hurting you.

Never. Leaving me, yeah...loosing all these years and breaking up their world as well as relatives, that's something we both look at.

We both have to answer too higher powers, so we are not selfish.

I need a big man to protect us from "idiots" in this world, one whom has a grasp on life and goes about things with a cool head..thinks ahead, thinks about the future ,not just ours, every one around us.

"Fear" fear of loosing that. We both "fear that".

Life is what you make of it.

What I can say that fit's most of every ones issues is Money is the root of all evil, but if you choose to use that as a tool? then things change.

You keep your tools clean, they serve your interests and don't rule you, it gives you and your conscious breathing room to grow.

It can be detracting if you loose control or are not careful about the things you use it on.

Planning is the key, the real key to life is to plan ahead. Out smart the world around you and use it as it has a lot to offer.

You don't get this? it's hard to get your head around. You have to think ahead and plan things..just like the credit systems.

You must build your world and form it to your needs. every one makes mistakes, you must learn from it and try not to make those same mistakes.

This reply falls under "Advice"

It's just the time factor that matters, you must remove the "fear" of loosing the time and be patience, time does heal the wounds of mistakes.

I was born in south America. and if allowed i would show you where.

Fo3 I am able to bring into the game a time past just as an artists is able to create great things.

Growing up was harsh. I learned from it.

if you have any kind of formal training or schooling ,have an aptitude for languages, the advice can be pulled from what I present to you in an overlay of this games screen shot. The background images I once had hosted here I removed.

But please study the meaning of the text, try to understand, this is applied in my life.

caravel.jpg