• Other prose
    • Song Lyrics
    • Other
  3. 3. Have you ever written in Druid's Garden

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't Remember
    • Not Saying

To me, writing seems the lifeblood of the soul. It passes knowledge, tells tales of pain and sorrow, proclaims to the masses epics of glory and love, and is where a person takes all their heart and soul, like an ink, to write an immortal message of memory on the threads of time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest that people posting poems, prose, or other works into Druid's Garden, on a consistent basis, do so into their one special topic each so that Druid's Garden becomes less congested and that people have more chance to catch up with older contributions that people have made.

For example, a member named Bob999bob could start a topic called Bob999bob's Garden and contribute much, if all, of his or her stuff into that one topic.

This is just an idea and I hope people take it as a positive suggestion and at least consider the idea.

• 1 month later...

I love to write but not started yet.

“Home is where the heart is, and my heart is wherever I am at the moment.”

“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

“Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen closely.”

It never gets easier, you just go faster.

Hire character. Train skill.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.yourlocalbathrooms.com.au/

http://www.pinspire.com.au/salliehayden

• 1 month later...

A good way to get starting in writing is to start with a simple theme such as:

A color.

A flavor.

A scent.

A place.

A person.

The best way to learn to write well is to write and keep on writing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I love writing. I write a lot. Novels, Fan Fictions, Stories, Poetry, Poems or Lyrics. No matter what.

I get most of my inspirations from very touching and fascinating games like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Skyrim or Magical Starsign.

During creation I always listen to instrumental music that matches the mood of certain scenarios of the story.

Many of my stories are own ideas, written from either different points of view or from a story how it should have been told or how it would be more interesting.

As Example: My Dragon Age Origin Fan Fiction includes every Origin character in different ways. The mage is recruited together with Alistair and the City Elf. The new Warden is the Lady Cousland. The Dalish is already a Warden recruited by Ryordan in Orlais instead of Duncan. The two Dwarves were exiled into the deep roads and joined the Legion of the Dead! This way I have all characters there and they all play important parts during the story! :D

My poetry and Lyrics comes from music I hear and events that happened to me in Real Life. Many sad moments as well as joyful memories.

Sadness is the rose of my sorrow

A flower dim of color and light

Happiness is one rare daisy in my soul

But her colorful eyes shine strong and bright

Oh! And yet again a small poem pops out of my head :D I just can't help it XD

Yes that sometimes happen. I sometimes have inspiring moments in which I recief an idea that cannot be stopped from being written down X3

• 1 month later...

It can be hard to post responses to other people's writings. It takes courage. One can have one's fingers burned as I have done in the past when a topic writer takes anything deeply personal. I have even had this from somebody who asked me for feedback. Yet it is worth it both for the sake of the writer and for the sake of all those reading the writings; writings can not only improve but go more the way that the poster, of feedback, wants them to go.

Can be scary, takes courage, but can be done and is woth doing!!!

• 4 months later...
Everybody has a fear, it may be great, or it may be small but they will always fear that thing within there heart
Everybody has at least one thing that sickens them to there core, where there fear hides within, releasing it, and at the same time hatred
Because of this no human, affected or not can achieve peace of mind, heart or should,there is no religion that can give ease to the pain of the hatred

The mind is a most amusing place to hold one's self but at least it is another layer to cope with the sickness that is humanity
All that's wrong with the would is also what makes humanity what it is, what makes us as humans whole and imperfect at the same time
All that's wrong with the would Is also what drives us to seek out falsehoods to think that we are 'sane' but when one questions insanity you realise that all sanity is that what we make it to be

So ask yourself am I truly afraid of this sickness within my heart or do I fear what it truly means to be that which I fear the most
and you you will find that your mind will not answer, for you are human, I am human, every single soul who asks themselves this is human
And so we are all insane by thinking as such
the musings of a madman are here now for all to view, enjoy thinking and the insanity it brings.