unethical mod authors

sakifox

To further compound this point; I just checked your download history. You've been using this site for over 5 years in which time you have downloaded over 150 mods from this site, and you haven't even endorsed a single one of them. You literally give nothing back except ridiculous expectations and rudeness. I repeat again, YOU, and your attitude, are the embodiment of toxicity in this community.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what you posted on the LOOT thread that got removed by the author:

Loot fudged up my perfect load order...Now its black faces and untextured purple hair everywhere. yay.

Once again, you were childish and couldn't avoid sarcasm. I won't even get into how me being 30 years old puts me well out of the "baby boomer" category.

No wonder no one wants to help you. You're a rude waste of time. Something which I'll be happy to act upon if this continues.

"funny considering there are many posts where he answered in a day or less"

There are other posts where he doesn't answer in a day or less. The point is, the modding community is a community, you'll get help with some patience and graciousness and appreciation and not by acting like a demanding six year-old. The world doesn't owe and certainly no one here owes you anything, in case that reality has never been explained to you.

Edited by TheMastersSon

That's fine by me. I don't want you here, so we'll ensure that's the case by removing you from this community that you've taken a hell of a lot from and given nothing back except pathetic entitlement and rudeness.

funny considering there are many posts where he answered in a day or less. But thanks for insulting me. and re affirming my belief about the modding community. Toxic.

And if you read his thread more closely, youd realize, like i have that with him, aswell as many others. He ignores quite a lot. as does most of the modders. Im seeing quite a few that have up to a week with no answers. and yet others that have less then two days. So why dont you follow your own advice and have a lovely day mister admin.

I fully expect to be banned from the forums as that seems to be the only logical immature action that most internet based admins do, rather than support. Easier i suppose.

the sooner the better.

i didnt really want to respond, but i cant help myself.

there seems to be a new breed of gamers around(lots of them on steam), that when the slightets thing goes worng, immediately go blame everyting, except thier own

ignorance.......

i am very very thankfull for the moddders to give me an added experience.