The Sunday Discussion - Druid Gameworks, developers of Witanlore: Dreamtime

TheTokenGeek

Thank you very much for this most informative "chat transcription". I wish the Witanlore team great success :thumbsup:

Btw. I think one of team members is ccj71 (not ...17) :wink:

Edit: Sorry: jjc71

Edited by zcul

In response to post #44500580.

zcul wrote: Thank you very much for this most informative "chat transcription". I wish the Witanlore team great success :thumbsup:

Btw. I think one of team members is ccj71 (not ...17) :wink:

Its jjc71. lol

In response to post #44512640.

MykalBuckle wrote: It's got promise but it's certainly someway to go, even just having a way to sprint without needing the keyboard would have been great for me trying to hold the stick forward on the joypad while holding down the shift key on the keyboard and then pressing Y to jump was really a task in itself

Holding A on the controller (or its equivalent) will let you sprint.

I am sort of used to keeping from getting excited about an RP game because they typically don't let you play as a female. Since I really like playing myself in another world this is a big obstacle and disappointment for me and kept me from getting into The Witcher. (How I tried!) Very sad about that since it was such a lovely game. Since I can see no mention of it I assume this is the same? (My imagination has no problem being a female bear but a male one would not work for me.)

Good luck with your endeavor either way.

In response to post #44547445.

taerie wrote: I am sort of used to keeping from getting excited about an RP game because they typically don't let you play as a female. Since I really like playing myself in another world this is a big obstacle and disappointment for me and kept me from getting into The Witcher. (How I tried!) Very sad about that since it was such a lovely game. Since I can see no mention of it I assume this is the same? (My imagination has no problem being a female bear but a male one would not work for me.)
Good luck with your endeavor either way.

You can absolutely play as a female ursine, the Great Mother calls to her daughters as well https://twitter.com/DruidGameworks/status/767144306612121600 :)